Down,but hopium everywhere

I guess it depends on who the other 2 are, and what your/their orientation is.

My boyfriend is gay....so i guess that might give it away. :lol:

Either eveyone is getting less picky,or i am getting better looking lately.But i have had offers from all kinds and all sexes lately.

Like Seinfeld once said.... "I am not an orgy guy" :o

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waste of time...

The funny thing is that I bet most of them are long and chasing everything at these levels.

There really aren't any traders or investors posting there. Just cranks. The site has a huge audience though.

some good points on AAPL valuation

but none of it matters when it rolls over

it will be a rush to get out without losing those big fat paper profits that so many are counting on as spendable cash

when those paper profits start to quickly evaporate it will be nothing short of panic selling

the fact that a case can be made for undervaluation at 400 will not stop it from going to 300

all of these common stocks can be diluted by stock grants, option grants, secondary issues, etc. as well as facing competition from infinite IPO's that can be printed at zero cost

it's all just paper and makeup

and the earnings can be easily squandered away, absorbed by management, or wiped out by technology changes and lawsuits

GOLD is different

relatively small increase in investor demand can skyrocket the price from here, and there is no way to rapidly increase the supply

no reason big boys won't decide to start a shocking bull run in gold at any time

and the public is ready for it after years of hype, nobody would be really surprised by $5,000 gold when we have $5 gas already

the public is ready to play along

Gold $36,000 !!!

Lobo, get out your mower; it's time to cut down some green shoots again, and debunk a bit of the so-called recovery.

A definition: a depression is a period of time in which the average standard of living declines significantly. I believe that's what we're seeing now, whatever the numbers produced by the politicians may seem to tell us.

Another definition of a depression: It's a period of time when distortions and malinvestments in the economy are liquidated.

Unfortunately, that process has barely even started. In fact, since the bailouts started in 2008, these things have gotten much worse. If the government had gone cold turkey back then, cut its spending by at least 50% for openers, and encouraged the public to do the same, the depression would already be over, and we'd be on our way to real prosperity. But they did just the opposite. So we haven't yet entered the real meat grinder

Black swans the size of pteranodons are circling in squadron strength. A lot of them are coming in for a landing. :lol: :mellow: :ninja:

Archived