Currency crisis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It appears we are getting a small bounce in the USD and time will tell if it materializes into something larger, but isn't this Dubai crisis the exact type of event where the pundits expect a "flight to safety in the USD"? If a large bounce doesn't materialize...

I believe I read about this "Dubai Crisis" months ago from Jim Willie which usually has his stuff posted at financial Sense.com

US Bank Enemies At The Gates

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editoria.../2009/0827.html

"A bank panic in the Persian Gulf could ensue very soon, a back door threat. It would clearly have origins in the United Arab Emirates, spread to the entire Persian Gulf like to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and elsewhere. From this global toehold, the bank panic could then spread to London, New York, and points in Europe. The UAE bankers must manage their situation. "

It appears we are getting a small bounce in the USD and time will tell if it materializes into something larger, but isn't this Dubai crisis the exact type of event where the pundits expect a "flight to safety in the USD"? If a large bounce doesn't materialize...

It doesn't seem to have effected the gold price :unsure:

So Shorty, tell me, now that you have the list, what are you gonna do with it?

I'm checkin' it twice.

I'm gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

Then me and Kenny Lay are gonna meet in Jekyll island to help Elvis plan his comeback concert, which will be a fundraiser to sponsor a crack team of midget commandos to break into Roswell and secretly trade places with the lil' green captives there, who will help me teleport into the Eccles Bldg. and crack this horrific fraudscam wide open, once and for all. But before we expose them insiders, my lil' friends gonna help me raid the basement and carry out enough them secret gold bars ta keep me sittin' pretty down the Slap 'N' Tickle rest my natural life. The gals gonna luv me, I'll be such a generous fellar from now on.

post-2457-1259295720.gif

Rutty getting hammered and still following the 87 rise and crash fractal extremely closely with a 7+ month run up, leading to a 55 day crash pattern.

After making the equivalent of the August 25, 87 high on October 15th, we now have the equivalent of the October 6, 87 rollover at 42 days later. If we continue the 55 day calendar day crash pattern, it should be hard down into Dec 9-10 or so.

I still think the chart looks more like 75, but as long it continues to follow the 87 fractal nearly to the day, will give it some weight as a possibility.

My best guess is the "crash" will only make it to the 200 day if it comes in that time frame. But if we get to the 200 before Dec 9th, who knows.......

Gold losing it's bid...watching 5 min 900 area around 1177 for clues now as to whether or not it has one more blast left in the tank....

I think it has a lot more blasts left

common stocks are still way underwater even after the showbounce, still weak and worthless

RE is a sick nightmare black hole

bond yields are pitiful and not worth the risk

money market yields are near zero

gold is good, even with this correction it will still be in a healthy strong position, the one winner people can count on for a long time to come

I think it has a lot more blasts left

common stocks are still way underwater even after the showbounce, still weak and worthless

RE is a sick nightmare black hole

bond yields are pitiful and not worth the risk

money market yields are near zero

gold is good, even with this correction it will still be in a healthy strong position, the one winner people can count on for a long time to come

Only talking about for this leg up....not long term

Archived