B4 The Bell Humpday 3

Extinguish the thousand points of light, battle is best done under the cover of darkness.

Welcome to the New World Order.

Quite right.

The 'authorities' are cold and calculating in executing their plans.

It's only proper that we do the same in executing ours ...

Vader wins again....Soros lost, Moore lost, we all loose :cry: I feel my (love of) life being drained from me. But I will endure and embarce the deeping gloominess as my new friend - and cover. My the force be with us! If there are any stoolies in North Korea, Iran or Syria - heed this warning - defect! get out! - run for the hills!...The Shock and Awe tour is coming your way!

post-20-1099495303_thumb.jpg

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we shocked that the Fascist has won the majority vote?

Dont you know your history? Hitler was ELECTED

As for the fancy notions of civil unrest and riots - put that to rest. NEVER, EVER has a rich and prosperous people rioted in large numbers. NEVER. There is not enough hunger, want and despair to spill ones blood on the street.

Deal with it - Live with it - Hillary for 08 :rolleyes:

73 users on this thread. I attribute this new record to the erection, BUT, under normal conditions it would be a buy signal.

Under Normal conditions, there would be this many visitors because the market was Down - not Up.

and CEF is down a penny. Hummmmm....

CEF is a double bet, metals and currency exchange. Puzzles me why it's down -- except that I own a chunk, so I guess the Drano Kiss of Death is still operative.

CEF continues to trade at a large premium to its asset value. Here is the premium history from cefa.com

Current (as of 11/2/2004): 9.28%

YTD Min: 11.13%

YTD Max: 14.94%

YTD Avg: 13.26%

5-yr Avg: 4.74%

10-yr Avg: 1.85%

I keep thinking that alternatives will become available (gold ETF) and shrink the discount.

Good point, but the key to a successful gold ETF launch in the US would be the fact the gold must be maintained in the US for tax and retirement plan purposes. But if it is held in the US, it may be subject to US government seizure in the next gold call in.

Stick with CEF if the premium is not too high.

the day of the cry baby liberal is over.

if the Democrats ever want to regain the power, they need to start telling the American people what they are going to do FOR them.

Instead of telling the American people what the Republicans are going to do TO them.

end of rant. :D :D

Archived