Does this bond auction doesnt flush market anymore?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught a good chunk of it.....I was hoping for Lesko pic....well done

How about the drug comments.... something about snorting futures and smoking stocks...or sumthin

However, I like him better than Marissa....he actually cracked me up a few times..... Merissa on the other hand is just and annoying "c"

Just caught the Crapple love fest and the picks at the end...Eddie....I Just LOVE GD...JUST LOVE IT...GOTTA ...LOOOOOOOVE IT.....oooh ahh...uhhh.....

I threw pies on the side of the road after listening to them.....

Agree with Pissant...he actually gives you better material and I have plenty of photo ammunition....

jickiss is back!

and

you know the list of the usual suspects, and BELIEVE IT OR NOT, (but prove it to yourself by asking a Teacher or Cop if THEY want to ever take Less Money or Benefits, and see their Reaction, watch their Eyes) these following are Deadly Serious about giving back exactly -0- (Zer0):

PA bouncy ball leacher $80,000 pension retired and laughing

after "working" half-days and half-years

private sector worker, to match that $80,000 guaranteed income,

must save in the Fidelity 401k money market current yield 0.04% a total of $200 Million

assuming approx $15,000 per year set aside,

he'd have to work thirteen thousand, three hundred, and thirty-three years to save that much

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...st&p=784314

So Micro$oft keeps releasing one bad OS after an awful one

Win 2.0 - awful

Win3.11 - bad

Win95 - awful

Win98 - bad

WinME - awful

WinXP - bad

WinVista - awful

Win 7 -bad

But look out for the Googler:

"At a November 19, 2009 news conference, Sundar Pichai, the Google vice president overseeing Chrome, demonstrated an early version of the operating system, which included a desktop that closely resembled the Chrome browser. However, beside the regular browser tabs, the interface also had application tabs, which take less space and can be pinned for easier access. The netbook running the operating system booted up in seven seconds, a time Google is working to improve."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome...eney.2C_Wired-4

7 secs? that boots faster than my cellular.

time pul trigger on CrAApl put buy?

Nokia Seeks ITC Probe into Apple, Citing Patent Infringement

Nokia accused Apple of infringing seven patents on “nearly all products” sold, including mobile phones, portable music players and computers.

"While our litigation in Delaware is about Apple's attempt to free-ride on the back of Nokia investment in wireless standards, the ITC case filed today is about Apple's practice of building its business on Nokia's proprietary innovation."

post-2457-1262142576_thumb.png

Latest Story

I Doubt It- Professional Edition Fed Report

December 29, 2009 By Lee Adler Thanks to TARP repayments the Treasury was able to reduce its debt offerings this week, but the market still faces an enormous settlement on Thursday. No doubt the Fed has scheduled a massive MBS purchase settlement to coincide with the Treasury issuance. Looking ahead in January, the average remaining MBS settlements will only cover about a third of net new Treasury issuance, at the same time as the FCBs have been reducing their support. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

One of the many states that are in deep sheet,,,,and this state wasn't even effected by housing

Ky. Budget Shortfall Could Exceed $1.5 Billion

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) -- Kentucky could be facing a budget shortfall of more than $1.5 billion over the next two years because of the economic recession, Gov. Steve Beshear said Tuesday.

''We face a challenge much greater than many had anticipated,'' Beshear said at a Capitol news conference. ''Obviously, this is going to require, more than ever before, a cooperative, bipartisan working relationship between the legislature and the governor's office if we are going to continue to move this state forward.''

The Democratic governor didn't rule out the possibility of furloughs or layoffs among the state's nearly 34,000 employees.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/12/29...udget.html?_r=1

ps If you thimk that there will be a Debt Liquidating Depression, well, where is the evidence so far?

The Very Best Singular Example that your jickiss can offer is, in fact, the Year 2009. IF there was going to be a Debt Liquidating Depression,

then, in 2009, F would have gone to -0-

:huh:

"Where is the evidence?"

:huh:

Ummm.... all around you.

How much residential real estate debt has been destroyed?

How much commercial real estate debt has been destroyed?

How much corporate debt has been destroyed?

How much private household debt has been destroyed?

What volumes of each remain still in peril?

How high is underemployment in this country?

How have nominal wages performed in the past decade?

How have real wages performed in the past decade?

How many net private sector jobs have been created?

What's the average length on unemployment?

Debt? "Check."

Liquidation? "Check."

Depression? "Check."

Open. Your. Eyes.

Why F is the final arbiter escapes me - in the absence of massive public intervention at all levels, how would F shareholders be doing today? Further, F conducted a substantial financial restructuring in the good times on the eve of the crisis that extended the maturity of its long term debt, with precious little of it coming due the past 3 fiscal years - see the zero entries for current portion of long term debt due here:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=F&annual

This past miserable year, F had a modest negative cash flow from operations, which ain't bad all things considered:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cf?s=F&annual

It remains to be seen, however, whether F will face the same incapacity to pay off or roll over the eventual maturing portion of its long term debt, of which it has far larger sums than GM did when its insolvency emerged.

All bad debt has not been made good by its public absorption - it's simply been relocated.

The suspension of mark to market accounting did not make the financial sector collateral money good.

The Treasury's capacity to issue the volumes foreseen remains to be tested, and its consequences uncertain.

Twenty years of massive public spending and Japan still fights deflation.

If it is the case, as you like to Buddha-quote that, "Nothing has yet happened," then you cannot render verdict on The Great Macro Question from events observed in 2009.

time pul trigger on CrAApl put buy?

Nokia Seeks ITC Probe into Apple, Citing Patent Infringement

Nokia accused Apple of infringing seven patents on “nearly all products” sold, including mobile phones, portable music players and computers.

"While our litigation in Delaware is about Apple's attempt to free-ride on the back of Nokia investment in wireless standards, the ITC case filed today is about Apple's practice of building its business on Nokia's proprietary innovation."

The development of iTunes goes way back to a small little company that Apple purchased in the late 1990's. I doubt Nokia had anything going at that time, and they don't write general software. Same goes for the iPod, Nokia would have filed a lawsuit a long time ago if they had anything good there.

I think they are just fishing on those two fronts.

The iPhone is a different story because it came later, and it also had a long development cycle. Still, Nokia may be just fishing, or is attempting to prop themselves up. Apple has some of the best lawyers in the industry and plenty of money, so it will take years to resolve the case.

Lastly, I remember this board deriding the iPhone, and those people were very wrong. It's been a great product, I see more and more people with them. I went by the local Apple store the day after Christmas and it had 300 customers in it, you could barely move around in there. Apple is rocking right now.

Archived