The Mouth Of The World

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the econ news was so excellent that the futures drifted lower

the dollar has turned down

and gold has cut some of it's loss

The best of the economic news is now behind us. It should be all downhill from here on out. B)

Market is definitely psycho.

No stock is safe..........

an outright panic would be wild...

yer right, not much to hang your hat upon, cept an every decling dollar.

somehow, i believe inflows will turn and head to the mining sector as the dollar

loses the 88s.

"[MTN] Vail Resorts Q1 revenue $103.62 mln vs $113.58 mln"

Screw it...I'm going skiing.

Y'all have fun beating the market today.

let's hope gold doesn't head down a double diamond.

tips up slothrop, enjoy!

Guest libertas

Personally I don't see that any of the reasons for holding gold have changed one little bit. I admit I lightened up a bit on Monday, but I'm sure not going to be out, pretty much no matter what. It is an insurance policy.

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Personally I don't see that any of the reasons for holding gold have changed one little bit. I admit I lightened up a bit on Monday, but I'm sure not going to be out, pretty much no matter what. It is an insurance policy.

Exactly

Until the funnymentals of the dollar take a drastic turn for the better I welcome any trashing of gold, I will be adding. As usual the paper pushers have the gold and silver bulls afraid of their own shadow.

Archived