IDS World Markets 27th February 08

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hilarious shorty.

The scary thing is this has been thought of and tried many times before under different guises. Zimbabwe, Uganda, Turkey, Argentina, Weimar.

Have a read of Fed Vice Chairman Donald Kohn?s speech from Monday

?I expect the run-up in headline inflation to be reversed and core inflation to edge lower over the next few years. This projection assumes that energy and other commodity prices will level out, as suggested by the futures markets. Moreover, greater slack in the economy should reduce pressure on prices and wages. Despite high resource utilization over the past couple of years and periods of elevated headline inflation, labor cost increases have remained quite moderate, and inflation expectations remain reasonably well anchored.?

647491[/snapback]

Shorty- Avereage daily volume on CDE 3.3 million

Todays volume 13.3 million :ph34r:

Hilarious shorty.

The scary thing is this has been thought of and tried many times before under different guises. Zimbabwe, Uganda, Turkey, Argentina, Weimar.

Have a read of Fed Vice Chairman Donald Kohn?s speech from Monday

?I expect the run-up in headline inflation to be reversed and core inflation to edge lower over the next few years. This projection assumes that energy and other commodity prices will level out, as suggested by the futures markets. Moreover, greater slack in the economy should reduce pressure on prices and wages. Despite high resource utilization over the past couple of years and periods of elevated headline inflation, labor cost increases have remained quite moderate, and inflation expectations remain reasonably well anchored.?

647491[/snapback]

Lemur and Shorty

Doesn't your reference to the predicted inutili-tey of Treasuries suggest the disappearance of that piece of nostalgia,Prices. As welll as the entire constellation of evaluational jargon???

And,instead, the substitution of actual payment of transactiins by exchanging real things: i.e. The Grand old system of Barter..????

Salaries in Fiat!! What you dink,meester feenk,I press your pants for nutting???

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Pay me in salt,pepperkorns, cantelopes---oh alright g'dammit if you must pay me in gold,,but so fine that I can carry it aroundin a salt shaker for easy payment...

Lemur and Shorty

Doesn't your reference to the predicted  inutili-tey of Treasuries suggest the disappearance of that piece of  nostalgia,Prices. As welll as the entire constellation of evaluational jargon???

And,instead, the substitution of actual payment of transactiins by exchanging real things: i.e. The Grand old system of Barter..????

Salaries in Fiat!! What you dink,meester feenk,I press your pants for nutting???

beardrech  :ph34r:  :ph34r: Pay me in salt,pepperkorns, cantelopes---oh alright g'dammit if you must pay me in gold,,but so fine that I can carry it aroundin a salt shaker for easy payment...

647498[/snapback]

Hey dat looks like a nice plum--whacoo want fer it???I give you apple,OK?

OK...Say dat apple is rotten it has a worm in it?

Alright-no fight--give me two plums-I lechoo have the worm for free

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Lemur and Shorty

Doesn't your reference to the predicted  inutili-tey of Treasuries suggest the disappearance of that piece of  nostalgia,Prices. As welll as the entire constellation of evaluational jargon???

beardrech  :ph34r:  :ph34r: Pay me in salt,pepperkorns, cantelopes---oh alright g'dammit if you must pay me in gold,,but so fine that I can carry it aroundin a salt shaker for easy payment...

647498[/snapback]

Look at it this way. A friend of mine here (in the euro zone) works out of home for an Israeli company. His salary is in USD dollars. Right now, he is watching his purchasing power go up in smoke. This process just takes a little bit longer to feed through to J6P in the US.

Archived