B4 the Bell Weak-End Edition

Guest yobob1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The most convincing explanation I have ever read concerning 9-11 (will take 2 hours or so to read

in a nutshell, the author (Dr. Albert Pastore) claims that Zionists (jewish supremacists who claim to represent all Jews but in fact do nothing of the sort - they represent the imperial aims of the elite rulers of the Israeli state) are behind the 9-11 attacks and subsequent US policy, just as similar interests were influential in World Wars 1 and 2 (e.g. Balfour agreement).

I post Pastore's indictment as background for what looks to be an interesting time in our history coming up, if this Pentagon spy thing grows legs. It may fill in key historical background for those unfamiliar with it. Please read this story, long as it is, before calling me a hatemongering anti-semite. Nothing could be farther from the truth, on my part and evidently Pastore's as well.

and no, I don't want to drag the 9-11 technical debate back up again. The Pastore link has little to do with the technical aspects of the attack. It is more about the history and motivations of the alleged Israeli perpetrators.

hey mjk

I know exactly watchyou mean--do you remeber the way those sneaky Israelites snuk up behind old Dolfy and hit him over the head with a sock full of dogsh*t?

It was funny at first but when Dolphy said "OK u bastards no more MR Nice Guy"

I new the train was bounde for troubleville

beardrech---Is that a strobe light or are we really standing still

ps Oh by the way the so called Sabbateans represent a constant in human history=certain snake charmers who will always betray their country men simply because of finding them in troublesomely inconvenient--like most of Hollywood today

Listening to Fox news I noticed that they

repeatedly refer to anarchists in the protest today

but don't show or interview any of them.

For Fox, that's almost holding out an olive branch.

They could have called them "insurgents." :lol:

for those who haven't checked it out, Outfoxed has some good footage, memos, etc, showing how unbalanced Fox News really is:

Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

It's good, maybe not great, but certainly worth the price ($7-10). I think the shock value is lessened by the fact that everyone already knows they're biased.

Law 15: Crush your enemy totally.

Law 37: Create compelling spectacles.

Law 43: Work on the hearts and minds of others. Coercion creates a reaction that will eventually work against you. You must seduce others in to wanting to move in your direction. A person you have seduced becomes your loyal pawn. And the way to seduce others is to operate on their individual psychologies and weaknesses. Soften up the resistant by working on their emotions, playing on what they hold dear and what they fear. Ignore the hearts and minds of others and they will grow to hate you.

Law 45: Preach the need for change, but never reform too much at once.

Now I'm convinced that this is the current adminitration's playbook!

Number 15 Total annihilation/final solution

The general public is still not ready for a real war...They are however being engineered in this direction...Draft and conscription are needed to suplement engineering if it is not effective enough to meet quotas.

Number 37 9-11 is one form of compelling spectacle which produced plenty of spin offs...

Number 43 How to gain friends and influence people is the bible...

Also known as lying. First to yourself then start practicing on others...

Law 43: Work on the hearts and minds of others. Coercion creates a reaction that will eventually work against you. You must seduce others in to wanting to move in your direction. A person you have seduced becomes your loyal pawn. And the way to seduce others is to operate on their individual psychologies and weaknesses. Soften up the resistant by working on their emotions, playing on what they hold dear and what they fear. Ignore the hearts and minds of others and they will grow to hate you.

Interesting that the supposed goal of Bushco was "to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people". Funny how they broke every letter of Law 43 on this one. Seems to me they were instead following:

Law 32: Play to people's fantasies.

Clinton is on C-Span, saying strong things about the Absolute Religionists

and how they are not living up to their bible, how people are tearing others down

by telling lies about them... sheesh, he really is a great speaker.

some protest coverage, non-SCLM?

Thousands decry Bush in New York http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3610394.stm

Huge protest against Bush on eve of party meeting

US elections: Hundreds of thousands of protesters calling for President George Bush to be removed descend on streets of Manhattan. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/...1293570,00.html

open threads at Kos-

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/29/154628/545

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/29/181945/692

The most convincing explanation I have ever read concerning 9-11 (will take 2 hours or so to read

in a nutshell, the author (Dr. Albert Pastore) claims that Zionists (jewish supremacists who claim to represent all Jews but in fact do nothing of the sort - they represent the imperial aims of the elite rulers of the Israeli state) are behind the 9-11 attacks and subsequent US policy, just as similar interests were influential in World Wars 1 and 2 (e.g. Balfour agreement).

I post Pastore's indictment as background for what looks to be an interesting time in our history coming up, if this Pentagon spy thing grows legs. It may fill in key historical background for those unfamiliar with it. Please read this story, long as it is, before calling me a hatemongering anti-semite. Nothing could be farther from the truth, on my part and evidently Pastore's as well.

and no, I don't want to drag the 9-11 technical debate back up again. The Pastore link has little to do with the technical aspects of the attack. It is more about the history and motivations of the alleged Israeli perpetrators.

hey mjk

I know exactly watchyou mean--do you remeber the way those sneaky Israelites snuk up behind old Dolfy and hit him over the head with a sock full of dogsh*t?

It was funny at first but when Dolphy said "OK u bastards no more MR Nice Guy"

I new the train was bounde for troubleville

beardrech---Is that a strobe light or are we really standing still

ps Oh by the way the so called Sabbateans represent a constant in human history=certain snake charmers who will always betray their country men simply because of finding them in troublesomely inconvenient--like most of Hollywood today

the only offical Jewish organization the Nazi's allowed in Germany was the Zionists...

Their offical policy was that the common Jew only had two choices...Palistine or the final solution...The common Jews did not find out until it was too late what the final solution was...all they knew was they were going somewhere safe...

Zionist agents in Canada the USA and England encouraged the governments to turn away Jews that had fled Germany.

The standard operation which was highly perfected by later stages of the war would be to send Nazi agents into Gentile populations and stir up hatred against the Jewish population until the gentiles were ready to start physically assulting the Jews...Then the German army would show up to restore order and save the Jews form the mob...Theye were all told that they would be taken to some place safe...Even when Jews that were running in advance of the German army told the stories of Jewish babies being ripped in half and children being gang raped the stories were too fantastic to be believed...

It all happened so fast that people didn't have time to think....Only panic.

Most of the German population did not realize something was wrong until their cities started to be systematically reduced to rubble and they were running around in the wreckage starving and hiding from Russian rape/murder gangs.

At the end the vast majority of the card carrying members of the Nazi party along with their wives and children were rounded up and slaved or starved to death in huge camps...

Massive numbers of German troops were hurded into pits of diesel and turned to ash.

the French allowed a fair number of German soldiers to join the Foreign Legion and many died fighting in Viet Nam against the US backed Ho Chi Minh...

Korea? The Chain of Command for the UN police action was based in the UN not the US...The commander of the UN operation was the Undersecretary for political and security council affairs the post at the time was Held by Constantine Zinchenko of the U.S.S.R.

When MacArthur started to suspect something was wrong when his order to bomb the bridges over the Yalu river to prevent China from entering the war was not allowed and his field commanders complained that the enemy seemed to know what American plans were...He was fired...

some protest coverage, non-SCLM?

Thousands decry Bush in New York  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3610394.stm

Huge protest against Bush on eve of party meeting

US elections: Hundreds of thousands of protesters calling for President George Bush to be removed descend on streets of Manhattan. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/...1293570,00.html

open threads at Kos-

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/29/154628/545

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/29/181945/692

I got some of my own coverage on NYC via hatemail re. mijn comments on Juan Cole.

This is from cattangerine at yahoo--it's a point of view--lets you know how the religinazi's think:

The brown one,

cattangerine has sent you this email from http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php.

the peice of garbage is at univ of michigan an arab stronghold

i am in new york this protest was fiiled with baby killing scum. your are aptly named the brown one! YOU ARE HIPOCRATES ON THIS BOARD YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND SUPPORT THE BABY KIILING LEFT THAT WILl TAX THE HARD WORKERS TO REWARD THE LAZY AND STUPID

See what I mean--logical well-founded argument.Bit of everything in there for everyone--arab hating,neo-nazi christian,republicanism(tax part) but certainly some knowledge of an ancient greek-didn't he do oaths for docs?

Oh yeah,before I forget,didn't anyone ever teach this poster to spell?

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Could Face Mortgage Turf Fight

A Federal Home Loan Bank

Seeks to Broaden Its Scope;

Consumers Likely to Benefit

By JAMES R. HAGERTY and JOHN D. MCKINNON

Staff Reporters of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

August 30, 2004; Page A2

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that dominate U.S. home-mortgage financing, may soon be facing more competition from the Federal Home Loan Banks.

The Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle is seeking regulatory permission to begin buying mortgage-backed securities from its members, the financial institutions that own the bank. The bank would hold some of the securities and sell others to a variety of investors.

Investors in such securities receive the payments made by borrowers on loans that have been gathered into pools to make them easy to trade. The securities, developed in the 1980s, have allowed banks to funnel trillions of dollars from investors world-wide into home loans, fueling the American property boom.

The Seattle plan, likely to be embraced by at least some of the other 11 home-loan banks, would make them more direct competitors with Fannie and Freddie. It would give lenders another way to seek the best price for loans they don't want to retain on their books. If they can sell their loans for higher prices, lenders can either boost their profits or offer lower interest rates to borrowers. The added competition should eventually result in better terms for consumers, said David Bley, an executive vice president of the Seattle bank, in an interview.

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1093819...e_whats_news_us

Brown One:

I tuned into the protest only for the last hour or so, but I'm sorry to hear that I apparently missed all of the "baby killing" that apparently occurred earlier in the protest, or off-camera. It seems as though that would have been covered by the major media, since in this country, it is actually illegal to kill babies. But then again, that would have required that they acknowledged the size of the protest...which was apparently "filled with baby killing scum."

Thank you for passing on that enlightened, "fair & balanced" and well reasoned assessment by someone who is obviously concerned about the polarization occuring in our society, and doing their part to bring us all together as Americans.

Yahoo???

cattangerine is a member of CapitalStool

Dunno,Plunger.

I inadvertently(in innocence and stupidity)did not hide my email address when I joined,so I suppose this zealot just hit the email button and spewed forth!

BTW I just read the Jessie Livermore piece on Leavitt Bros--now I know what "Plunger" means! Damned informative site is this :D

Archived