Circus comes to town

<h2 class="post-title">Non Confirmation! Professional Edition</h2>

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 22, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data weakened in 8 of the 9 measures and was unchanged in the ninth. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don?€™t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It?€™s that simple. Click here for more information.

Doc - got a 'file is damaged and could not be repaired' message opening the pdf.....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first started reading Kuntsler I thought he was pretty refreshing....now after a year or so, he is starting to sound a lot like that idiot Karl Denninger.

As such, I am about to relegate him and his blog scribblings to the trash heap

....Invest in choo-choo trains

Blah blah blah

....City centric development

Blah blah blah

....Everyone will have to grow their own vegetables

Blah blah blah

When I first started reading Kuntsler I thought he was pretty refreshing....now after a year or so, he is starting to sound a lot like that idiot Karl Denninger.

As such, I am about to relegate him and his blog scribblings to the trash heap

....Invest in choo-choo trains

Blah blah blah

....City centric development

Blah blah blah

....Everyone will have to grow their own vegetables

Blah blah blah

Yeah, his focus is a bit pedantic, but he does try to relate those basic infrastructure problems in a very coherent way.

As a regional planner in another life, I can dig that.

Kinda reminds me of Noam Chomsky.

Original Sin - Kunstler

The dirty secret all along was that by 2005 there was no economy left in the USA beyond the suburban sprawl economy with its so-called "consumer" nexus -- largely devoted to the outfitting of suburbia.

[/i]

Kunstler can make good points, but he always brings it back to the above sentence.

Broken record.

For the US to have a real economy we must make all the stuff we buy here in the US. Here in America we can't make flat panels, computers, home appliances, cell phones, clothing, etc. It all got sent offshore. Even with bringing that stuff back, there will still be less jobs due to the higher levels of automation. People will need to work the fields, clean the offices, etc. Those people can't be foreign workers.

Our politicians have been the major enablers of all this outsourcing, so let's give them all a big RIFfing and bring sanity back, with a healthy helping of a little protectionism of our jobs.

Rant...forgive me....but yes..I am bearish now and waiting .....this is one of the reasons...All the mafia has to do is weaken a stock for a day...load up..then throw out a price target 50 points above the ask...

"BAN the Price "Target" Mania bullsheet scam ....free market my ass....more like front running follies.... This is like Sherman in the Way Back machine....

Every day...you wake up........the futures get jammed at 8:30 EST time because some bogus government number showed "better than expected" down 28 % YOY comparisons stats that turn the spoos into a bottle rocket........................then the wire's light up like a sparkler on the 4th of July with a slew of new and improved "Cow Auction" "targets" on already overvalued piece's of rancid poo pole axing any shorts in the vicinity of the freshest breathless pump.......

The reason ?......same one as a dog licks his b*ll's........."because they can" and it's working for now..... When Cramit loses his tape pumping mojo, time to get 100 % short....for now the pigs use "discounting" ( the ultimate Wall Street bullsheet excuse) out to 2020 "...as if these pricks saw the future the last 10 years and "I trust them"......but for the "third" time..the pigmen are using the same game plan..every day...every morning.....and it's coming in waves......big ones. "Raised Price Targets on Charts near Breakout's"..Heck of a racket.....and no one bat's an eye on the Devil Channel as it sends Whiskey Haines Tooth Snappers into overdrive....

Now not all price target "games" are rancid....you upgrade a stock at 7 and give it a 13 target...for good reason ??? Kudo's to you for finding a diamond in the rough....but where the hell were they when AA and IP were single digit midgets ?????

On the "criminal end" of the spectrum...wtf is AAPL getting a target from the dart throwing monkey after a 100 point boner ? Cause some relatives loaded up on 50 cent calls last week ?

Or how about the 19 to 26 for bankrupt Bank of Amurica which I own in my "churitable trust"....

My point is the price target game is the most blatant and flashing red sign this run smells worse then a week old bag of Burger King Whoppers wafting in the hot sun in the back seat of a Pinto....because..there is absolutely no foulking reason for any of these pigs to go higher unless some pin head dickweed asshat scum bag POS fumble manager threw a "number" higher than where it was at on the the "letters".....in other words..."wtf....let's be idiot's on something we have no foulking clue will happen" even if unemployment is at 16 % and we are a consumer driven economy......after all..we need the sheep to "consume" in mass quantities like the "Cone heads" cause the only thing we manufacture is printed money and our glorious "productivity" has been pitching jobs to India for the last decade....

The "best idiotic" "price target" yet..IBM "downgrade at 115..but......."price target 146!!!"....now why the hell would I sell at 115 on a "downgrade" if the asshat anal cyst thinks its going "up" 30 points...."stoopid test in progress"

And the creme de la creme...Cramit...Apple....$ 264 !...why ?,,,WTF??...you know,,,,,just.....because...DOG BALLS. and I "just gotta" front run a crap load of my relatives call options and know I'll never get caught cause "I'm connected and I know stuff"...

Then there comes the aftermath of this stoopid "price target" game....not only does this take out bears O Rings....but it sucks in late to the party morans that top tick the propaganda so the thieves can unload into strength....It destroys EVERYONE eventually...

you would think after "one" mania the sheep would learn...nope.."two"....nope...and now "three?"......nope...same old crap....We are in the stoopid "Price Target" mode of this unnamed bubble....where shorts go to bed fearing Mark Whiskey's Haines chattering " Apple 300 ! .....Convict Buy" ...or Erin Spewing a 700 target on Google from some hack firm.... Dick Bovine....BAC ! 80 !....JPM 100 !!!!!..I'll raise you abbba da abbba abbba da!!!!!!!!!!!90...NO! 200 !!!!.........................what's the difference ...really ? Ahh...Pony Tail One's "protection" drilled into the sheeple's head day after day for 8 month's....yeah..that's the ticket....

Bottom line...when Bullwinkle picks a number out of a hat how about giving a real reason for a "lotto ball" analysis based on a 12 month time frame against the 138 times trailing SPX earnings ????? ........Ooops...sorry..it's really 10 times 2015 earnings......Ditch the foulking fairy tale story linked to EBIT "DAH" bullcrap... .....and how about some disclosure that you "could" be foulking "wrong" like you were in the last two bubbles "after" the lotto balls somehow "hit the holy grail number" and joe six pack sheets his pants forgetting to reload on his pony Tail "protection put's" he thought he won on after buying a lethal dip......the barkers forgot to say "convict sell !"...."target "10" !.........where the hell was Cramit when we hit the devil bottom of 666.....Assume fetal position...now...sure...puff that chest out of your 5 foot 2 inch body and bite the head of a bear off you prick....while it works...your mojo has the life expectancy of a house fly...

My point is this is the most dangerous time of this rally....short's go to bed with a recently developed Tice twitch wondering if some dick is gonna front run an already overvalued pig he has a position in....and long's....playing the greater fool game...thinking this will never end only to get "Black Knighted" and sent to the poor house when Cramit tells you to sell a week after you are down 30 %.........To me....the deluge of price targets is a lethal "scam"..it's a clear cut "distribution technique" used by the pigmen to steal money from the great unwashed via "unloading" and the herd falls for it every time.....it's easy money for the nimble but for most it's a death trap.

We saw it with Blodget...we saw it with De Niles...We saw it with Cramit....same old sheet....who will be the greater fool ? Maybe there will be a couple of trash can lids that leave the atmosphere and jettison into outer space but I remember the "you ain't seen nothing yet DeNiles 100 call on MU ( now known as Pee You) or Yahoo 300 !!!! or EMC 300 !! or Gloworm 350 !!!!....How many lives will they ruin this time...short and long..because...no one "knows" when this bubble blows....ban the price target games...let companies "earn it".......sure...as if that will ever happen again...we'll just get another crash again and a phantom V bottom....

Lemur -- congrats on the junker stock scalp today

Hanky -- (from IDS) "dirty Jersey" -- Amen, AC should be blown off the map.....the place is MUY HORRIBLE

Speaking of getting blown away! Do we have any stoolies in Sydney? They're have a typhoon of Dust. Sydney-ites say it's like the apocalypse.

Speak..being away for a few days gives you a different perspective...this is Russian roulette and this is getting near the time when Di Nero "almost" finds Walkin to save him in the Deerhunter....

The price target game is really been nut's lately....absolutely no justification for any of it...none. Just random numbers pulled out of asses.

Wall Street's continuing housing problem.

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2009/09/16...ies-strategies/

The tide has turned. The moral of the story is that those encumbrances (mortgages) don’t exist in most cases, the foreclosures were all fatally flawed, the people who have been chased out of their homes, still own those homes, and the parties seeking to enforce the note can do so only as unsecured creditors and only if they prove that they lent the money that funded the loan and only if they are willing to be subject to counterclaims, cross claims, affirmative defenses and defenses of the borrower relating to predatory lending, appraisal fraud, securities fraud, rescission under all available theories of law, damages, treble damages, punitive damages, exemplary damages and consequential economic damages.

I'm a thousand K's north of Sydney and it's mid-Day.

The day started out with clear blue skies, unlimited visibility.

About an hour ago the dust rolled in.

Visibility is about 400 to 600 meters.

Sky is orange.

Wind is howling.

Worst dust storm in liviing memory.

About one-third of the entire population of Australia is affected.

All Orbs loves it, up 1% at the open.

Archived