Pre-Crash Warning

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, epidemiologist Mike Osterholm (who wrote cautioning of SARS-like epidemics and also of bioterrorism fears several years ago) says that most surgical masks are useless against SARS -- you need a 3M N95.

Maybe we could market official Capitalstool ones -- or maybe a package deal, wherein you get the N95's to protect against SARS and also a box of Depends to help out in the event of market melt-ups......

Guest AssMaster
Oops, I must be lost! Can someone direct me to the adult edition of Mark to Market? Tanks. :P

By 'adult' I take it you mean a section containg larger (and 'more complete') versions of Mark's, Assmaster's and Swedjap's avatars? I'm sure we all would like to be directed to that edition. :D

I have an R-rated and X-rated version. Other avatar though.

Anyway, I have to deal with gossipy bitchy women who have not evolved since junior high school...then I run into this thread with pimply-faced posters engaged in penile perumnavigational prognostifcatiousness. :P

My avatar thinks you are not getting any tonight, that's for sure.

THE AMERICAN VERSION OF THE NIGERIAN LETTER

In the true spirit of the times and in the glorius tradition of christian giving I wish to propagate to the world the american version of the nigerian letter:

Hi Dude!!

I am the former CEO of an S&P 500 company that pionered the virtual asset field.

I created a company that was at the cutting edge of the asset light and debt heavy technologies, and created untold wealth and misery to its shareholders during its brief half life.

Unfortunatly the company is now in Chapter 11 and I am currently being investigated by the SEC, the Attorney General for fraud and currently face over 120 separate shareholder suits.

Fortunately I was able to sell $300 million worth of shares obtained through an outrageously generous option package, sold at ?the top of the maket in 2000.

These funds are currently held in an offshore bank account - well out of the reach of any possible creditors.

I need to repatriate $30 million of this to the US to pay for my outrageously expensive legal defence by Jimmy Cocharine.

Believe me the melantonine I have to take daily to turn a darker shade is tough. ?

I need your help to repatriate these funds - please reply by e-mail and my personal concierge will be contacting you with details of how you can help shortly.

Archived