B4 The Bell Moonday August 23

I'll be around a bit the morning and then my lady and I are gone for a week of R&R. I'm taking my stuff with me so I'll check in from time to time-Keep a candle burning in the window and be good don't fight-at least without me- ;)

Enjoy, Brian----you deserve some serious R&R.

Take care.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As LLD says " take delivery"... Britains Guardian Newspaper reports that quarterly demand for physical Gold rose 30% in China, 50% in Vietnam and 36% in Turkey. Now we know what they are doing with all that fiat Huh!...and I expect that to continue. ;)

A thriving blackmarket is assured just as the Indian market has sustained

many dowh-men. :D

I fear goverment that fears an armed citizen!

wakeup call :o

Then you would have loved the old Iraq under Saddam...Plenty of gun shops and even Saddam encouraged all boys turning 16 own Guns...

did that include the young kurd boys?

dont spin me :o save it for the u.n. gang :angry:

some animals are more equal than others/ not buying in

Welcome to peak oil:

Good background on earl

Welcome to peak oil

According to HSBC, oil is now 136% - and counting - more expensive than before September 11, 2001. The United States - with 5% of the world's population - gobbles up no less than 26% of the world's oil production.

The world currently consumes 81.2 million barrels of oil a day (1 barrel = 159 liters), according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), the energy forum for 26 industrialized consumer nations. But the really alarming figure is 84 million barrels of oil a day: according to the IEA, this will be the global demand by 2005.

A few months ago, the same IEA was saying that demand in 2005 would be of only 82.6 million barrels a day. And more than a year ago, the IEA said we would reach 84 million barrels a day only by 2007 or 2008. This is leading anal cysts in Dubai to predict that demand - on a very optimistic scenario - will reach 120 million barrels a day in 2020. Additionally, this should mean that if demand continues to grow at the current frenetic level, all proven oil reserves in the world - at the best-estimate level - will be extinguished by 2054.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/FH24Dj01.html

Orvack the trouble with Coal is the environmental laws won't let you burn it.? A better play are the Canadian and American Companies involved in Coal bed methane extraction which is simply NG from coal.? Now Coking Coal is a whole nother deal,? our Coal mines in Tumbler Ridge and the Crows-nest pass are selling all the coking coal they can mine to China and Asia for their steel mills but coking coal is rare.

Tanks Brian.

If you're still around, do you know this B.C. company that mines metallurgical coal ?

http://www.westerncoal.com/

post-20-1093312303.gif

Anyone have links to support the following statement?

But the rich controls 90% of existing wealth, create an economic system that they take a cut before passing to the working people (those that work hard)

The way I understand it is that around 6000 people on the planet actually own/control everything...everyone else is just renting.

Ht comes to rescue. I think you are right and that 6000 people probably all have the last names of several families. I am just trying if I can find some source that I can use in front of some sheeps.

It will just drive you mad...Search for owners of the Federal reserve...

Rothschild Bank of London

Rothschild Bank of Berlin

Lazard Brothers of Paris

Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

Warburg Bank of Amsterdam

Warburg Bank of Hamburg

Lehman Brothers of New York

Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

Goldman, Schs of New York

Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Owners

Well since Iraq was brought up and this is supposed to be about the battle for "hearts and minds"-the Mehdi Army consists of schoolteachers, farmers, shoe makers etc. they are armed with light weapons plus mortars and Rpg's they are facing the best equipped, best armed troops in the world, they are facing Gunships and F-16's but they aren't quitting are they?? Now I am not endorsing these guys far from it but when people are that outgunned and won't quit there is definitely a disconnect between our version of freedom and theirs, these people are not the illiterate grunts of the VC nor are they idealogues they are simply saying "go home" and they appear ready to die for it!

I fear goverment that fears an armed citizen!

wakeup call :o

Then you would have loved the old Iraq under Saddam...Plenty of gun shops and even Saddam encouraged all boys turning 16 own Guns...

did that include the young kurd boys?

dont spin me :o save it for the u.n. gang :angry:

some animals are more equal than others/ not buying in

Too bad so sad...

The Kurds? So what you are saying is that if 100,000 people in the US backed by the Russians were to start marching to Washinton claiming they were going to take out Bush...Bush should not try to stop them?

But when the Iranians did the same thing to Saddam you expected him to just sit there?

You want the might is right cake and eat it too...

No one is going to take your gun fool...What are you going to do hand it over when they ban them? The Iraqi's are not...

Now the Iraqi's seem to be getting stacked like cord wood but at least they ain't dropping to their knees sucking American dick...except the ones with leashes around their necks...right?

Next you are going to blame the UN for your depravity.

Archived