Plainview Clinic Dogged By Blackout Keeps Cool

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there really is no glory in breaking the back of the bears...if this is bear capitulation day, then monday is a selloff. if this is not bear capitulation day, then it will be because of price action suggesting an immenent reversal. we close triple red , imho. if not today, monday...this is what happens when you box your counterparty into a corner. healthy markets dont do this.

takes two to tango.

MGS: Exactly more revenues and no increase in earnings! ANy frikking moron can increase revenues, where are the earnings?

They raised GM's- whether it will impact net profit, I don't know, but I definitely wouldn't view it as negative. It's probably a result of those back-to-school checks being spent on slutty clothing and computers. If you're bearish, GTFOOTW! (out of the way)

I'm not the least surprised by the good news blast. By late evening yesterday, I had the impression that the world was about to blow itself up and that the world's political leaders were losing control of situations in regional hot spots. The matrix is only doing its job of painting a rosy picture going into another shopping week-end. The media will take the non story and spin it into a hyper mania buying binge. Desperation. B) :P

FOX-

I never comment on the Stoolwethers. Eleven days ago, On August 11, I said in the Anals, and posted loud headlines throughout the site, that the market was going up, and that the up phase was slated to last until late August, early September. If that wasn't a warning, I don't know what else I could have said.

Where are we now? Tell all our non-subsciber friends where they should look to find the answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soup- Be the ball. Stop fighting it. All bad things must come to an end, and this will. Couple days, weeks maybe, but soon. Keep the faith,but go with the flow. Don't let the bastids grind you down.

Enough cliches for ya? :lol:

Today may very well be ugly....LET'S BE CAREFUL NOT TO PISS EACH OTHER OFF.....

no kidding. I cant take another day of losses on the miners..no way Im giving up all those gains.

Seems miners will get temporarily flushed why all the money floods into tech land(need to consolidate anyways) then the gaming the top will come after that which will start flying the miners around.....tough call, but Im getting out of half of all miners....holding odd on silvers....an going long tech......RHAT,LNUX for the msn virus play.....waiting for the opening wammy run around and things calm down to make entries....NTAP target now 26 for me by next week. BRCM, new highs,JNPR,SATC,CPN,WMB,QQQ,PLUG,FCEL,CHINA,ASIA,SINA,SOHU......the worm rally......

Oh my, listen to INTC...Ashok is on!

Archived