Binary Environment

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word, both of you, Doc and LLD.

Double word.

Whenever I travel for business and am limited to crapvision and USA Today, I find it very hard to keep my bearings.

It feels like I'm being subjected to a very sophisticated PsyOp program.

Mass psychology has been refined and is practiced daily to great effect.

The average consumer has almost no chance against it.

Dallas Fed president McTeer, interviewed on BTV, said he was "shocked" by the December jobs report...jobs report not consistent with claims...expects strong growth without inflation for some time...considerable period is not my favorite phrase...McTeer is not a voting member of the FOMC this year...

Recent market action has most technicians completely dumbfounded.

Nobody knows where the money is coming from to drive these stocks higher.

The only thing I can think of is that there is really no "new money" coming into the stock market, particularly so soon after a mania.

I think what we are witnessing is the beginning stages of HYPERINFLATION under the surface, which is now manifesting itself in constant Stock Boners, Commodity Explosions, and before long, we will start seeing uncontrolled price increases in just about everything.

Today's Hysterical Breakaway Gaps listed below:

Brazil's currency, stocks soar on new bond deal

As far as our indexes are concerned.... I think it has to do with rotation of profits from stocks.

Loop da loop? Could it be that simple? It'll work as long as selling never becomes an issue.

There are insufficient words to praise and thank Doc for Stoolville. The ignorance of the masses still astounds me daily. The shock and horror on the faces of the 99.9% of the sheeple when this thing blows will be something to behold.

Inflation in paper assets yes (I count homes now as paper since the valuations are ridiculous). Price increases in most goods? Not without spendable income increases which isn't happening and isn't likely to happen. Profit squeeze? You betcha.

RV leading index weak. Better get another re-fi blast soon.

Archived