To infinity and beyond

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to answer the flame throwers over at ZeroCred. What the hell. It couldn hoit.

http://www.zerohedge...ntracts-rise-14

Your effort is in vain. People will see what they want to see, people will hear what they want to hear and people will believe what they want to believe. But who knows....maybe you generate a lead here or there.

I do the 287 6 times a year.

Great road...that get's better the further north you go....nice wide lanes...not too much traffic after rush hour....ummmmmm

As opposed to the Garden State Parkway Dragway, or the NJ Burnpike

Bleeech

One of my favorite roads to drive is the Taconic State Parkway in NY...that's a bee-U-tiful drive

The idiot commentors at Zero Clue probably all missed the recent bottom in silber and gold, too.

They are probably still clutching $50 silver and...hoping.

I made a killing today in GLD calls and so-so in SLV calls. I still kept 40% of each but took the bigger piece off the table.

Great day, today! :D B)

Great road...that get's better the further north you go....nice wide lanes...not too much traffic after rush hour....ummmmmm

Bleeech

One of my favorite roads to drive is the Taconic State Parkway in NY...that's a bee-U-tiful drive

Absolutely... Taconic is indeed scenic. You got to watch out for the somewhat sharp curves on the parkway though. Nice scenic stops along the way as well... Further upstate, inside of Adirondacks there are numerous scenic routes...

Your effort is in vain. People will see what they want to see, people will hear what they want to hear and people will believe what they want to believe. But who knows....maybe you generate a lead here or there.

If I get just one new subscription out of it, the effort will not have been in vain. There are a thousand times more readers than commenters over there.

Bleeech

So, let's have a cup o' Joe on the next trip.

Taconic is nice, but old, curvy and speed limit low with troopers lying in wait beyond every other blind curve. I just drove it in Feb going up from Bruce Krasting's place to Montreal. Next time will double back to da Trooway.

Ever been on Rt 6 on the E side of the Bear Mountain Bridge. Aka, the big BM.

And besides, I'm used to being ridiculed for my bullishness. Lots of practice here. Only difference is that you guys know from experience that I'm probably right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived