Internuts Engulfed by Sellers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
k-wave, Mogambo's latest quoted Rick Ackerman, and one of the statements was a real nuts-grabber....

" Regarding your question of how the money supply will decrease, the answer is elemental: An epic wave of bankruptcies will cause zeroes to disappear from the global balance sheet much faster than the central banks can get us to borrow those zeroes back into existence."

That really sums it up, to me. How will it all get back in balance? Easily....wipe away the zeroes! :D

Which reminds me....I also came across a table of corp-bankruptcies last week; and it hit me hard that we kinda lose track of the -totality- of it....each big filing comes and goes, and we forget about it, but this table started with Worldcom, and worked it's way down...the largest 25 bankrupts in the past 25 months, and the TOTAL dollars was astounding... This HAS to start affecting investors/banks/bondholders any time now...

Which further reminds me....there's a lot of talk that current oil prices aren't hurting the economy; but there's a TIME delay effect to oil prices. These doubled costs ARE working their way through the system, and will show up as more expensive food, etc.; and will last for months and months; even if oil did drop tomorrow...which I don't think it will....

Just some Sunday thoughts....and now...time to go out and gather another truckload of FREE energy...i.e. firewood :D

Bunkruptcies will continue and these two will continue to rake in fees on those bankruptcies...

Bankruptcy consulting firms

That earthquake signaled the end of the game. No way the Nikkei and dollar were going to be supported in the face of such a confidence rattler.

There are no coincidences.

LOB

japan a little quakey tonite...................

Our money is better invested in Japan,

rebuilding Niigata prefecture,

or in China.

Not supporting your way of life.

Thank you.

Agreed...sorry for your pain...good luck to you there.

or in China.

Thank you.

Please get that message across to your government. Without delay.

We'll all be better off in the long run for it.

or in China.

Thank you.

Kansai kid .. I don't believe bearman ment any offense or disinterest in what damages and loss of life occurred. Like many others here, my thoughts are for the speedy rebuilding of infrastructure, and prayer for peace in the grief of the many families effected . We in California know first hand very well the distruction and loss of life earthquakes bring.

Archived