B4 The Bell, Tuezelday, June 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters- I just e-mailed TE about that-the fact Carver agrees -that scares Hell out of me Carver is usually WRONG! ;)

Brian4:

Carver has gotten much better lately. He pretty much goes with the flow, up or down based on the polytrend support and resistance lines.

I think he's right, we go down for a few days, then see if the 200-day holds or not.

Butters- I just e-mailed TE about that-the fact Carver agrees -that scares  Hell out of me Carver is usually WRONG! ;)

Brian4:

Carver has gotten much better lately. He pretty much goes with the flow, up or down based on the polytrend support and resistance lines.

I think he's right, we go down for a few days, then see if the 200-day holds or not.

With that I am going long at the open. :lol:

Just kidding.

Went long aspm at the open....an old favorite

recent studies suggest that 1 in 1000 patients having surgery suffer from recall....old estimates were 1 in 10000....when the public catches wind of this they will all demand monitoring for their surgery....these guys make the monitors and they are disposable....small float to boot....TRADE SAFE

Read this. Good article on pysch of traders...

Bullen readily admits fault - he and his colleagues were out of control. But they weren't stealing, merely trading hard for their bonuses, for hubris and for the thrill of it all. The bank was equally to blame for allowing it to happen and for turning a blind eye.

Last chance warning from me to be extra careful...

They are propping the indexs good so far...remember a few weeks back when the world was red and gold and silver caved...That was a debt deflationary shock to the system...The world was sold to prop Wall Street...But they can't hold out forever...Could be a powerful inflationary shock on the other side of the stealth crash...Or they will sell into it...I don't know...wish I did.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/uploads...-1086073304.jpg

Over on MTM they have the knives out...They want to see B4 the Bell fall...Over there they are licking their chops because they have caught a whiff of an inflationary shock coming and are wringing their hands with glee at the damage that can be inflicted by it if it shows up...be careful.

Excellent chart and great analysis HT.Really puts 2+2 together.They are selling stuff to support their crap--the basis of modern society as they know it and hope to continue it.

Looking at the ADV:DECV on Qote.com on the 60 min chart,it looks like a decision was taken around 18 May to ensure that this ratio would no longer be allowed under 0 for as long as possible in order to help mitigate your chart.And they have succeeded.Even yesterday when ADV:DECV hit -5 billion(or whatever),that was the signal to blast off again-just like May 20th when the same happened intraday.

Desperate measures by desperate people.

Archived