Growing Support For The Honest Money Act

Guest bullseatshitndie

that nasty bullish wedge not going to be good for spx/dow. could take dow back to 9300 and spx to 987. damn dow is right above all daily ma's, whereas spx is below all. it's total bullshit

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
about Schwoooooooorzenegger:

i dont think it is funny than he wants to become governor and gets in a poll 70% of the votes. It is the total capitualtion of the public to even try to use thier brain one time a day. How can someone want an actor to become governor? He is a represantative of the system about which Mark writes often about in M2M, so why shouldnt he be the solution.

For those who dont get it: The current governor isnt the reason why cali is forniacated. It is the outcome of what we all here have witnesses the past years. A horrifiying downturn in the economy.

I mean look, it was a other thing with reagan, he was just a lousy b-movie actor, his real career began with politics. Schwoooorzenegger has seen his best days.

When the main argument for Schwoooooooorzenegger is that he cant be bought by special interest groups then i say something is really really rotten in amercian politics!  :(

They already had an actor as Governor (Reagan) and he did a better job than Davis.

Gallagher has been in show business longer then Ahnald. Don't you think he would do a better job?

about Schwoooooooorzenegger:

i dont think it is funny than he wants to become governor and gets in a poll 70% of the votes. It is the total capitualtion of the public to even try to use thier brain one time a day. How can someone want an actor to become governor? He is a represantative of the system about which Mark writes often about in M2M, so why shouldnt he be the solution.

For those who dont get it: The current governor isnt the reason why cali is forniacated. It is the outcome of what we all here have witnesses the past years. A horrifiying downturn in the economy.

I mean look, it was a other thing with reagan, he was just a lousy b-movie actor, his real career began with politics. Schwoooorzenegger has seen his best days.

When the main argument for Schwoooooooorzenegger is that he cant be bought by special interest groups then i say something is really really rotten in amercian politics!  :(

They already had an actor as Governor (Reagan) and he did a better job than Davis.

In your opinion ;)

Archived