Crackhead Panic

They are recognizing the bearishness of the statement. 6 weeks of hell ahead?

Was just thinking the same thing. Was thinking that the crack heads must've realized that they are going to be getting limited crack supplies and are now panicking.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a wonderful, claSSic key reamversell day

ANNOUNCEMENT! Ladies, Gentlemen and Other:

we apologize for the multi-month-momo interruption to your perfectly good catastrophic Depression

your program will now reamsume

sit, back, relax, rip a few polysymphonic blaSSts inta yer lazyboy,

and enjoy the endless carnage to come

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree in a way about taking the crack pipe away.

My take is that the Gubment has done all they can (or all they're willing to do)

and Mr Market will soon be own his own because the training wheels are going

to come off soon. :angry2:

Goldman and all the other member banks have at least been temporarily saved, and

that's all that counts, and all you little people in fly over country, well "tough s**t".

Get a job and pull yourselves up by your bootstraps!

IOW, longs, this is as good as it gets so you better cash out of your longs before the exit gets jammed.

Maybe this will be the turn and we'll stop hearing all these bullshit theories about why the market

is so undervalued and after a 50% rally its finally time to get back in. :unsure:

Something I had not thought about. :wacko:

Warren Buffet and King Henry - I really wish I had the energy to do both of these right now. There is so much that has gone on with these two bums, that it could easily fill volumes. Do you remember last year when it slipped out that King Henry called Warren Buffet at home on a Sunday afternoon? Did you ever stop to think about the best deals King Henry gave out were to Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, American Express and GE . . . all of these are Warren Buffet companies. And there is so much more of this dirty, criminal activity.

M ike Morgan

Archived