More Little Lies and Big Spin- Gains or Blips?

If Schiff was a bear I'd hate to see them bring a bull on....they twisted him around to the point where he sounded bullish to me....

I don't see how you can be bullish on Asia and not be bullish on stocks in the US.......there won't be any de coupling.. we all sky or all crash

I read somewhere that Schiff called the 2007 crash perfectly but managed to lose his clients' asses anyway, because instead of shorting the U.S. he bought Asia.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read somewhere that Schiff called the 2007 crash perfectly but managed to lose his clients' asses anyway, because instead of shorting the U.S. he bought Asia.

That is true....gold tanked as well into the march lows..I am not a believer in de coupling...this is one massive global ponzi and all moving parts are interconnected...

Kind of like this...

That is true....gold tanked as well into the march lows..I am not a believer in de coupling...this is one massive global ponzi and all moving parts are interconnected...

Kind of like this...

Kinda reminds me of a quote...."Either we all hang together or we will all hang separately...." :ninja:

uh oh!

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- More than nine out of 10 cities are slashing spending this year as the recession wreaks havoc on their sales and income tax revenue, a new study found.

And the future looks even worse, as the housing market's steep declines continue cutting into property tax revenue, according to the National League of Cities, which issued the update on city fiscal conditions Tuesday.

City finance officers' pessimism is running at its highest level in the history of the group's 24-year survey. The economic situation on the local level has grown more dire in the seven months since the group released its last report.

"City leaders know the worst is still ahead of them in terms of revenue declines and service cuts," said Chris Hoene, the league's director of research.

More government pain

California recently raised its vehicle registration renewal fees.

I got the bill for my wife's Toyota Camry which is three years old.

$367.00!!!!!

Highway robbery if you ask me.

The NAR should be arrested for lying to the public. That could be the new crime of the 21st century. <_< Almost the entire media and government, plus the heads of major corporations, would all go to jail. :lol:

The RE selling season is over where I live, but all of a sudden I'm starting to see a few new places pop up for sale. Weird. Nobody lists at the end of August unless they have to. It'll be interesting to see if more places pop up.

Same in Berkeley.

Lethal Combination – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 1, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The market finally put together a couple of down days. That is impacting intermediate indicators. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

The Giants were always my second favorite team. I just loved Willie Mays, Orlando Cepeda, Willie McCovey and Won Marichal. Does anybody remember when the Phillies traded Jack Sanford to the Giants. I as a big fan of his. Great guy. His son, who's just a tad younger than me, is a golf course architect.

Why is there no sound on mlb.tv?

Archived