The China Bubble

and the timer of the year award goes to......drum roll please,...........................................yes,congratulations Brisbane Bear.....

Closed out my heavily short gold position and my heavily long S&P position and went 100% short the S&P...god its a killer...

We seriously need a vomit emoticon...

Catch you next week stoolies...they still have to get thru earnings and everything is priced for perfection...not too despondent just yet.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PARTY ON!!!

BULLS ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!

Wow, what a move!!!

Buying hand over fist!!! Margin account growing by the day!!

Only one way to desribe it: UNREAL!!!

PILEDRIVER, HIGH FIVE, BUDDY!!!!

SOUP: Glad to see you come over to the "Think Positive" side!!

Ride 'em bullz!!!!

Oh, I'm so excited, I have to keep pinching myself!!!

Can't wait for Nasdaq to go to 7000!!

Yes, you heard it hear first. 7000 is my target by the end of 2004!!!!

Cannot argue with that jobs repot!!! Economy is firing!!!

Gotta luv ALAN GREENSPAN!!!

WHATTA GENIUS!!!

KACHINGO for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

Now I gotta practice some more golf!!!

CAUSE I'M GOING TO BE RICH AND HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME TO PLAY. UNLIMITED!!!

Someone asked about why gold cracked seemingly around 12noon..Tom Obrien said it started right at 1201...why because the only place open to buy gold was in the US...

and the boys at Merrill decided to run all stops down to 368 fib retrace....says this biatch is coming right back at you next week...he was nearly delirious

you gotta buy with both hands here

aFURsaid someone X'd the street at the light and said: "Time to short airline stocks? Monday is Ramadan." Well, it's Yom Kippur, too, ain't it? Heck, HRFF is a wASSp.

Your ASStro guy got it wrong ! Monday is SNOT Ramadan... Who cares right ! Anything that gives him a reason to call crash..

Why should terrorists attack in a holy month ? :unsure:

We are supposed to be in a recovery right (not) but Companies keep downsizing throwing out employees left and right trying to stay alive and NOW a new kind of downsizing- in all cases the price remains the same-Yogurt containers have been reduced from 8 to 6 ounces, Pamper Newborn Swaddlers now holds 40 down from 48, over 3 and 1/2 feet has been lopped off a roll of Bounty Paper Towels-source-current issue of Consumer Reports. They have no pricing power so they just shrink the product to make more $. Gouging is what it is and they can only get away with because the SHEEPLE are so DAMN STUPID! Trade Safe!

Da Gold Bugs over at LeMetropole.cafe have not updated their site yet.

No commentary today, no ZEAL update......

They probably all committed hari-kari, or were sent to the Rubber Rooms.

Dingleberry:

Welcome to Capitalstool. I remember Tom O'Brien saying that the gold share selloff would be "fast and furious" and NOBODY will want to buy it.

But I wonder how he will explain away the lower lows on higher volume on NEM, AU, GSS, BGO, etc.

Lance Lewis says the gold collapse confirms his theory of a deflationary panic right around the corner. He says a stock market crash is close.......FWIW.....

TE will love this one- my wife and I live in a sleepy seaside community where crime (thank God) is minor stuff. ?Around 2 pm EST TE and I were on the phone and when I hung up I heard sirens right in front of the house went running out on the deck to see 3 Mounties with guns drawn yelling get down, down now at 2 twenty something punks in the middle of the road-5 minutes later they were cuffed and hog tied and I'm wondering what they did to warrant leg manacles and then one of the cops reaches into the backpack of one these clowns and pulls out an UZI and two large clips of ammo-when they say crime is everywhere they mean it don't they-Trade Safe!

brian4, it may be 'kind bud' but there are plenty of bad guys who might want to grab it. Understandable that one might need full-auto large-magazine equipment for home grow-op protection. PM Chretien to become eager customer with money for fine in one hand and joint in the other. Grow safe! ;)

Volume on the Dec contract went through the roof on selling commencing exactly at 12:00 noon. No one will be able to convince me that the entire globe of gold speculators decided that gold was a sell at noon and promptly dumped it for its biggest single day loss in over one year. There's no shred of a question that the move was intervention of lowest order, with Al Green or some other of his criminal lackeys, from Fukui-san to Dirk Muffburger at the ECB or whoever suddenly getting his marching order through the blower and promptly dumping precious metals. No explanation was given on any of the wires because there isn't any to give. Those markets are manipulated by statist criminals with no modicum of respect for the concept of free capital markets. Yes, the signs were there and I sold more than half of my holdings of miners and all of CEF.A on the first big down day. I'll be loading back up. Doc saw it, many saw it. But what no one saw was the disrespect for markets and investors displayed today by the various central bonks. May they all rot.

Da Gold Bugs over at LeMetropole.cafe have not updated their site yet.

No commentary today, no ZEAL update......

They probably all committed hari-kari, or were sent to the Rubber Rooms.

Dingleberry:

Welcome to Capitalstool. I remember Tom O'Brien saying that the gold share selloff would be "fast and furious" and NOBODY will want to buy it.

But I wonder how he will explain away the lower lows on higher volume on NEM, AU, GSS, BGO, etc.

Lance Lewis says the gold collapse confirms his theory of a deflationary panic right around the corner. He says a stock market crash is close.......FWIW.....

Lance is coming late to the game. Our own Hypertiger has been on that story. I see deflation coming as well. Enjoy the good times while they last and party on like its '99. The piper will be paid. B)

PARTY ON!!!

Yes, you heard it hear first. 7000 is my target by the end of 2004!!!!

Gotta luv ALAN GREENSPAN!!!

CAUSE I'M GOING TO BE RICH AND HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME TO PLAY. UNLIMITED!!!

Like your avatar, you are a complete jackass.

Sold out of my BEARX in Jan, avoided it like the plaque since....But for some unknown reason I felt compelled to get back in at the close. Now I'm banging my head on the computer asking myself WHY? How can something feel so right, and yet you regret it the minute you do it? Anyone else buy in?? :blink: :ph34r: Oh Meta, thanks for Nuvo, nice coin.

Volume on the Dec contract went through the roof on selling commencing exactly at 12:00 noon. No one will be able to convince me that the entire globe of gold speculators decided that gold was a sell at noon and promptly dumped it for its biggest single day loss in over one year. There's no shred of a question that the move was intervention of lowest order, with Al Green or some other of his criminal lackeys, from Fukui-san to Dirk Muffburger at the ECB or whoever suddenly getting his marching order through the blower and promptly dumping precious metals. No explanation was given on any of the wires because there isn't any to give. Those markets are manipulated by statist criminals with no modicum of respect for the concept of free capital markets. Yes, the signs were there and I sold more than half of my holdings of miners and all of CEF.A on the first big down day. I'll be loading back up. Doc saw it, many saw it. But what no one saw was the disrespect for markets and investors displayed today by the various central bonks. May they all rot.

The huge speculative interest in the dec gold MUST resolve itself at some point very soon and we know darn well its not going to be by longs taking delivery of a years worth of gold.

Archived