All That Glitterz...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Market is unchanged but look at CYMI, KLAC, QLGC....etc

Everytime they start moving, they move fast more than a day and everybody knows that..

So, since everybody is smarter than others, they think they can buy them and sell them higher for a lesser intelligent one.

Amazingly, this works all the time, so efficient market my AZZZZ..

Obviously I am an idiot to think people are going to realize this game and it will disappear one day..

Which is why it confuses me a lot that the e-waves and the cycles reach two so different conclusions in the case of gold... :(

Regards,

Vesselin

Dr. B,

I've wondered the same thing about gold in trying to understand the prediction for a move down to circa $200. Looking at the gold chart since 1980, I just don't see a E-wave count that makes sense. Can we take this over to Stool's Gold this weekend? It's an important point.

SF

I've wondered the same thing about gold in trying to understand the prediction for a move down to circa $200. Looking at the gold chart since 1980, I just don't see a E-wave count that makes sense. Can we take this over to Stool's Gold this weekend? It's an important point.

Sure, go ahead. The bearish e-wave count for gold that points to around 185 is pretty obvious. Usually on every e-wave chart there are at least two alternate wave counts - one bullish and one bearish - and sometimes there are even more. But I can't see any bullish e-wave count on that long-term gold chart - and this confuses me even further.

Of course, I am a very mediocre Elliottician; I prefer to use other techniques. Maybe SG would be willing to join the discussion?

Regards,

Vesselin

Mousey, I think you asked about volume a page or so back.

Assuming SPX volume, The volume peaked about 13:50 est. It is subsiding but still mostly green, buying..... I will be looking to see what happens after 14:30 est. I would like to see some tall red volume spikes...... we shall see......

Archived