I Am "The Maestro"

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful, Greenspan clone is ready to replace him in case of death or disease or inability to put on the game face in front of the camera. Disruption to the appearance of a perfect working system is not allowed. What is uncertain is whether the clone is a product of genetic engineering or a frankenstein of a plastic surgeon.

every move that scumbag statist makes further weakens the system, yet he refuses any mkt disicpline. He will not let the equity mkts tell him he failed. Why would he care? He has no kids , it is all about his meglamania. Unfricking unreal.

He has no kids ,

What has he got to lose???? Nothing.

Nice work Wndy and as funny as it was it's all probably true..... :lol:

Watch out for these types of flying objects on the Nasdaq next week and remember friday is "daytrading dads day" where four years of a college education goal can be funded by flipping the biggest POS you can find in the abbreviated bondless session.

The memories of the speculative free for alls the day before and after thanksgiving seem like yesterday. Beware when the janitors are in charge, anything can happen.

pokemon-macys-thanksgiving.jpg

Ag

I can't discern any mistakes Greensapn has done in his entire career.

Think of this conversation he is having with the [...] (insert whoever you think is the supreme leader).

[...]: So, Al, what are we gonna do?

Al: Well Sir, we decided decades ago to inflate, so we don't really have any choices.

[...]Ok, but still. We have a problem NOW. What do we do?

Al: Well, we could just step back and have the great Depression for Adults XXX-rated. We can have that tomorrow. Outcome unknowable. Or we put pedal to the metal. X-rated 70ies if you like. Everybody who isn't riding the front waves of monetary expansion gets relegated to being lower class. We have the "forced savings" effect, whereby our capital structure gets replenished. The simple passing of time adds to the efffect. In 10-20 years, with a bit of luck, we might be able start a new cycle again.

[...] Well, the seventies weren't that bad? Lots of gnashing teeth and so, but look how we came roaring back!

Al: Ok sir, as you wish. Just don't forget to ride the waves sir.

Bear Stearns next up on Mutual Fund Scandal.

Received supoenas today after the close.

Not that it really matters............

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bear Stearns Cos. (BSC), a Wall Street investment bank, on Friday said it received subpoenas from federal prosecutors and securities regulators, seeking information about its involvement in mutual fund trading.

The company said it received subpoenas from the U.S. Attorney in New York and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. It said it also received information requests from the New York Stock Exchange and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission concerning fund trading.

Bear Stearns had previously received a subpoena from New York's attorney general, Eliot Spitzer, and an information request from the SEC.

The company said it is cooperating fully with each of the inquiries. It disclosed the actions in an SEC filing.

Hey Da Boyz achieved what they wanted today-Scam Friday of Scam week-run it up, run it down pin it and take it home flat! Watch the bottom fall out Monday-those pricks bought puts with both hands today, which of course won't show up on the COT report till next week. By then we will be a lot lower! Trade Safe!

[...] Al, there are these guys that tell me that pedal to the metal won't help. An inevitable deflation?

Al: Sir, you forget what we have achieved the past 200 years. I know that our whole structure of production is totally messed up, just don't underestimate the power of monetary expansion. Nominal prices must be controlled, no big unrests, "forced savings" replenish capital, passage of time does the rest. Nominal prices is the key, sir, and since we got rid of Gold, that's essentially no problem any more.

[...] Yeah, I know, but they keep talking of some "liquidity trap". Like that you can't lower rates any more.

Al: Sir, lowered rates aren't the essential ingredient. Heck, in the seventies we raised rates over 10%! Of course blow-ups occur if that happens, especially nowadays. So what if the stock market tanks by 50%. I'll have it up again in 2 years. I repeat: Nominal prices must be controlled, no big unrests, "forced savings" replenish capital, passage of time does the rest.

[...] Jeeez al, stop blathering. I mean, you're not even controlling the money supply anymore: It's falling.

Al: With all due respect Sir, who says money supply is falling? The M's are some money substitutes with a statistical correlation with national income. The M's are NOT the money supply. Money is a purely subjective entity, and as such can be just about anything which J6P thinks it is. Why do you think we're blathering daily of keeping rates stable? Because then people count 30 Year bonds as MONEY.

[...] Oh, I hadn't thought about that.

Time for the Stool Army to march.

Eliot Spitzer's office needs to be spammed ASAP with complaint mail.

Everybody needs to respond. I already have.

From Jim Sinclair:

We are more than 500,000 investors and they are only six Comex traders in my opinion who represent the commercial dealers that are the gold option writers of the December deliveries.

These people stand to lose significantly if gold closes above $400 before the end of the business day on Monday.

If you agree, then do something about it! The New York Attorney General's office will have to act if they receive 250,000 complaints. The form for a commercial complaint to Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is available by clicking on this link.

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/html...p_consumer.html

Please post this link to every gold chat room and gold site that you are aware of on the Internet.

If you support this contention, then join me in putting an end to it. Gold should trade in a market free of manipulation as should every other commodity.

What constitutes this line of gold transactions as manipulation of a public market in New York State is the fact that no rational seller would ever hit bid-afte-bid into a rising market with a legitimate intention of selling gold. The intention is clearly to prevent gold from trading above $400 before the expiration on Monday of the December Comex Call options.

So the movement of price is false and engineered for the profit of traders. When transactions like this are made, they have only one purpose and that is to paint a false picture of price.

It was a down week. SPX back under 1040, down 15 points from last Friday's close just above 1050.

DJIA down about 140 points on the week. Trannies down more than 80. Utils down.

NDX slammed 30 points on the week, back under 1400. SOX knocked below 500 intraday every day this week, though it closed a couple of points above 500.

Take a look at a one-month chart of MSFT, on a rail-straight downgrade to hell like the long downhill run from Donner Pass to Sacramento, as Mister Bill bails:

MSFT craters

I say this market is a turd on the run. Press on!

Archived