Fork In The Road

JMO But, I don't think you can wave count gold. It's minipulated, imho.

I'm looking at the value of foriegn currencies up against the $usd from a year ago and in some cases it looks like a 25% gain. Those currencies are buying more gold for the equal amount of that currency. If one discounts the POG to reflect this what does it look like?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to get this chart converted into euro's rather than $usd (POG reflected into the euro on a continuous basis). I'm suspecting that a different wave/trend structure will appear. Can anyone help me here?

This may help.

Gold vs dollar.......expressed in euros (c_xeu).

?~~2:1 inverse relationship to $/euro, percentage-wise.

chart.asp?symb=38099902&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comp=c%5Fxeu&ma=1&maval=30&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=1024&type=4&size=1&state=15&sid=2213&style=340&time=9&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=7978&mocktick=1

Many good comments coming in. Tanks!

Briefly.

1. Don't worry. Business is great! February has been the best month ever in both traffic and subscriber growth. 55 new subs already this month. Just looking for ideas.

2. depends said "a week free would piss me off." I AGREE! It's not on the table.

3. A primer for new users. Good idea. No time.

4. "I don't get the cycles." --Takes time. Helps to read Hurst.

5. "Restrict access to IDS." Nope. The idea is to build traffic and entice even more folks to become subscribers. Restricting access would defeat that.

6. "Not good for options." Au contraire mon frere! Options are not good for you. (I know, a few of you do ok. :wink2: )

7. "I already have too many subscriptions." - Right again. Get rid of them. You only need one. :lol:

8. "You're price is too low." And I have twice as many subscribers as services charging twice as much. The more the merrrier!

9. "You give too much away free." - Just stooltrading, and that's because it is an experiment. Second, I gotta get you hooked. :grin: First is it good enough to do that? :D

10. "Stop the stupid sounds!"-- Then I wouldn't have any fun. :P

I'm trying to get this chart converted into euro's rather than $usd (POG reflected into the euro on a continuous basis). ?I'm suspecting that a different wave/trend structure will appear. ?Can anyone help me here?

This may help.

Gold vs dollar.......expressed in euros (c_xeu).

?~~2:1 inverse relationship to $/euro, percentage-wise.

Thanks Meta, the point I'm trying to make is that if you have been holding euros from last Feb , today you can buy gold for less money than a year ago when exchange rates are factored in. Unless I'm figuring this wrong which could be since I'm just a dumb trucker and thinking too much usually has dire consequences :P A chart of a daily conversion would be great. Perhaps I could challege the good Dr. B to come up with one.

As far as bears shitting in woods

SG never shits in the woods, SG stays the course and it not deterred by a 2 1/2 day wave 2 rally. MY EMOTIONS stay out of the game, my fingers are off the trigger.

Still smell an ABC, with B underway....

Doesnt matter, I wont be budging...

Bears calling for 26.70 on the QQQ the other day... god what a laugher

People going long LAST NIGHT on Rydex.... oh, yeah, good move...

Good thing nobody's emotions get in the way eh?

Archived