Fork In The Road

From yesterday's New York Post:

You can't miss the upstate town of Rock City because when you get to the fork in the road - there's a real fork.

The 31-foot-high silver metal fork is the creation of local businessman Steve Schreiber, who kicked off the year 2000 by planting the sculpture at the intersection of two roads in the tiny Hudson Valley community, 90 miles north of New York City.

"I did it as a goof," said Schreiber of the fork he made of forged scrap steel over nine months. "I didn't think they would let me leave it there. Noboday has said anything."

Which leads me to believe that salvation may still be possible for this world. :P

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not paid/ bribed or anything else to say this. I would not say it unless it was genuine.

All you guys who do not subscribe are crazy guys....

I look all the way around the internet at subscription services. This is the only one I subscribe to because the content is the best. Equally, many services go at $30+ per month - whereas Doc is crazy enough to ask $19 for 3 months!!!!. For what you get it is crazy!!!

Do yourself a favour guys. The forums are fantastic places to learn. But Docs anals each day are definitely the best...

Mark

post-3-1045676662.jpg

This is the count I sort mentioned last week that bothers me...I don't like overlapping wave 1's..........One has to treat the larger picture with extreme caution because of this...not saying it's wrong but.......I am out of Gold as it hit my 1st target 350-365 from my buy levels at 260....I will long the dip or sell the strength with appropriate reversal stops.......longterm of course....Best chris

post-3-1045676662.jpg

This is the count I sort mentioned last week that bothers me...I don't like overlapping wave 1's..........One has to treat the larger picture with extreme caution because of this...not saying it's wrong but.......I am out of Gold as it hit my 1st target 350-365 from my buy levels at 260....I will long the dip or sell the strength with appropriate reversal stops.......longterm of course....Best chris

I'm trying to get this chart converted into euro's rather than $usd (POG reflected into the euro on a continuous basis). I'm suspecting that a different wave/trend structure will appear. Can anyone help me here?

I am not paid/ bribed or anything else to say this. I would not say it unless it was genuine.

All you guys who do not subscribe are crazy guys....

I look all the way around the internet at subscription services. This is the only one I subscribe to because the content is the best. Equally, many services go at $30+ per month - whereas Doc is crazy enough to ask $19 for 3 months!!!!. For what you get it is crazy!!!

Do yourself a favour guys. The forums are fantastic places to learn. But Docs anals each day are definitely the best...

Mark

ok Im sold.I will join this week. I understand stool beta is a lot easier for the amateurs to understand. I originally didnt understand some things so kinda turned away. I look forward to an exceptional learning experience.

Archived