An Example Of Serendipity

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn?t Iran have a wee beef with Sadamn?

Iran probably sees itself as next in line for the liberation treatment so I doubt they are going to do anything to help the situation with Iraq.

Which stoolie had that great line about MF managers over the weekend - top third will continue on their jobs or at least find similar work, bottom third will go back to being used car salesmen (much prefer used carpet salesmen myself), and the middle or mediocre third will get on TV as shills...

I know, the above is OT - but I have to find some way to not fall asleep waiting for the QQQs to hit 25.30...

QQQ at $25.00!!!!

S&P at 847!!!!

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!!! :shocked

How come nobody is saying, "Hey Ardent!! Don't worry!!! It's going down hard!!!"

Don't forget that max pain on the QQQ's is 25 - we may be in this range until Friday

Swonk is the bottom of the barrel. Right down there with Forelick and Hooey. A trimvirate of talentless morons.

Kind of surprised to see you here Doc. I figured you were doing your one-armed paper hanger thing 'cause my beta hasn't refreshed and there's no new commentary. Anybody else having this problem? :unsure:

I've been shown the light. Gold is in a bubble that has just cracked. And commodities are just waiting for the bubble to crack. Tim Middleton, chief economist at MSNBC, has convinced me (the word "crack" is his, not mine). Time to go into junk bonds.

Read some Martin Weiss stuff over the weekend and he's telling his readers to expect a huge pop in junk bonds before they take their final plunge. At which time, there we'll be real bargains (and high yields) to be had for fractions on the dollar.

Archived