A Valentine's Day IP Request

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at the end of most operas, the last song is sung by a lady and she is usually very large.

was it casey stengel, or some baseball manager, went to the opera and all he could say about it later was , "it ain't over till the fat lady sings."

rough version of the story.

I think Pat Riley re-popularized ( help me HRFF) it , when he was coaching the Lakers.

was it casey stengel, or some baseball manager, went to the opera and all he could say about it later was , "it ain't over till the fat lady sings."

rough version of the story.

I think Pat Riley re-popularized ( help me HRFF) it , when he was coaching the Lakers.

It was a Yogiism and Dandy Don Meredith used it on MNF in the early 70's.

P/C levels now at levels associated with tradable lows.

We need to go down hard this PM or Tues at the latest. As long as we go into waterfall mode stay short. But if we stop going down, be prepared to cover. I still think we have a good shot at 780ish. The last drop is usually the biggest. :grin:

Zeal fades the PCR for going long and looks for the VIX signal...

"Interestingly though, the PCR 21dma does seem to mark shorting entry points rather well, even if it is not always right on the long side. If you recall some of my recent discussions of the VIX in other essays, you may remember that the VIX marks long entry points extraordinarily well, but is not precise on shorting entry points. So perhaps the PCR 21dma and VIX can be married together to help speculators achieve superior timing for both their long and short trades!"

Trading the Put/Call Ratio

Archived