A Valentine's Day IP Request

From yesterday's M2M:

Dudes and Dudettes,

Check out Ike's interview with Arch tonight. He's still calling for Armageddon on Sunday. He thinks Saddam might pre-empt and attack US! :o :angry: He went 200% short today.

I'm short but sure hope he's wrong. :( :cry: ?

"trade safe"

marketviews tv

Since we've already had a few successful IP practical lab exercises I wish to request another one, starting today, Valentine's icon12.gif Day, and running for as long as necessary to defuse the current situation.

Now all of you know that I believe that simple is better, so why don't we just focus and concentrate our prayers, white light, imagery, energy, etc. on one person, namely Saddam Hussein.

By praying for his departure very, very soon so that the war is preempted and countless lives on both sides are saved. Now we know there is more than one way that this departure can occur, but IP must be done in adherence to strict spiritual principles for it to be effective so what I am suggesting is the following for those who can relate to this type of resolution and are willing to participate in this exercise.

Let's concentrate our focus on his seeing the Light which will enable his greed and common sense to overcome his pride and lust for power so that he chooses to accept early retirement from his current position and with his family and close associates willingly leave the country for his new home.

We have learned through practical experience to never underestimate the power of prayer, no matter how great the challenge might seem. We have also learned in the process that we are basically energy creatures in physical bodies, which is the reason the healing energy methods work as well as they do.

So rather than our sitting around and feeling totally helpless against the rush of unfolding events, why don't we instead step up to the plate with the intention of taking a hand in shaping those events. Let us join forces with the other prayer groups, such as the one in New York City machinehead is participating in this weekend, because IMO there is nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing this.

And it certainly wouldn't hurt the cause if you were to copy and paste this message and send it to the people you know with the suggestion they do the same.

There is a famous story from the American Civil War which tells of Abraham Lincoln's reply to a letter from a soldier's mother hoping, among other things, that "God is on our side."

Lincoln wrote back, "Rather, I pray that we be on God's side."

I believe that the doing of this lab exercise places us on God's side.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"7:52AM Morgan Stanley raises view of Homebuilder sector : Morgan Stanley raises their industry view of Homebuilders to Attractive from In-Line based on their belief that the stocks are discounting a more significant correction in the housing mkt than is likely to occur in the next year and that builders are likely to sustain/grow earnings even in a slightly weaker mkt through mkt share gains. Top picks are LEN and CTX".

What are these guys on! CTX look at that balance sheet. :huh:

Thanks Gladiator! I can't believe it's a year already. This site is the single most important factor in changing my trading from losing to winning.

This time last year I picked the name "weak hand" thanks to my frastrution with the inability to hold short positions through repeated squeezes--they always dropped like a stone after I was forced to cover at losses. Capitalstool changed all that.

I'd like to change my name to "strong hand" now but I don't want to lose a year of life and my 10 precious posts :lol:

SnPee yesterday was 21 trading days down from the 13/01/03 high ( FIBO).....also....%Dow stocks above 20/50/200 DMA is 0/0/0 .... pretty rare occurence.....

Posit: What if we go through Arch the astro's 02/16 date with no problems?.... I can see IMSO a corrective bounce that could last between 3-8 days.

My bounce TGT price would be 840+/-.....

Of all the things I saw yesterday.... Almost 1billion shares traded in NY in the afternoon ( short covering/ long intiations on the 3X bottom premise).... The cruicifix candle patterns the mild divergences on the RSI and MACD ( Look @ MMM chart).....

The VIX leaves me saying to myself that a legitimate IT bottom was not formed yesterday BUT that a bounce has a chance here.

Thanks Gladiator! I can't believe it's a year already. This site is the single most important factor in changing my trading from losing to winning.

This time last year I picked the name "weak hand" thanks to my frastrution with the inability to hold short positions through repeated squeezes--they always dropped like a stone after I was forced to cover at losses. Capitalstool changed all that.

I'd like to change my name to "strong hand" now but I don't want to lose a year of life and my 10 precious posts :lol:

What a touching post. Doc -- I think that one belongs in the Eau D'Stool!

Strong Hand - just 10 posts in 1 year? You should chime in more often! :D

Lurkers -- Doc tells me that we have over 5,000 visitors each day -- so here's an official invitation for the rest of you to stop by and say hello also.

SG DINGS IN with some IMPORTANT COMMENTS

Let me first say, you may want to read my topic last night if you did not on my Simple Guy Waves thread...

Here:

Thursday Night QQQ update and more

Now... LET ME BE AS CLEAR AS I CAN HERE

1. We are in a 3rd wave. Within this 3rd wave, we are in the 3rd stage or 3rd wave of this 3rd. It started on Jan 13 or Jan 14th.

2. Regarding the NDX (qqq) 1104 was the Jan 13-14 high.

OK.... Follow me now please

1104 down to 998-1000 was wave 1

998-1039 was wave 2 (a 38.2% retrace or damn close)

Wave 3 is the BIG WAVE... a 3rd of a 3rd of a 3rd.... got it???

Wave 3 must get down within the current unfolding leg to 873 on the NDX.

WHY? Because 873 is 161.8% of the Wave 1 move down... give or take a few points....

Which is sub-22 on the QQQ index. We are at 23.80 today.

Once this level is hit... (And it could go lower intra-day) you want to cover because the 3rd wave within the 3rd within the 3rd... has finished.

Then there will be a 4th corrective wave up towards 24 or so on the Q's....

And then the 5th wave will unfold to complete the 3rd to all new lows across all indices.... as in, Sub $19 on the Q's.... but we will worry about that later.

So, in summary.... we are in the middle of the 3rd wave of the 3rd wave... with alot of room to still head down... its early. This 3rd minuette wave is unfolding and still has another leg down left before finishing.

Stay short, add to shorts on any bounce this morning if there is one....

Targets for hysterical retraces today remain 23.95, 24.10, and even 24.30 ish...

If 24.30 is violated... then I have to go back and figure out what is going on....

Good morning and good stool to all. Your Suctors and Stoolwethers are posted. These 30 charts of the leading market secotrs and market moving big craps confirm that the decline has more to go, but theat in the very short run it could be interruted by a brief consolidation, i.e. a swup in the 6-7 week cycle.

Stay tuned to Stooltrading for intraday play by play, brought ot you by your fellow stoolies who have been kind enough to drop lots of little ones, and some really big ones, in the Stooltrading Pooper Scooper. Doc says, dungs a lot and many tanks!

One other alternate (mildly different) count

Yesterday's low of 937 on the NDX was sub wave 3 (150% of wave 1)

Wave 4 should take us to 970, a 38.2% retrace of sub wave 3 or 24.09

Wave 5 would be minimal target of 903 on the NDX or 22.43....(61.8% of wave's 1-3)

Those numbers are valid and may work... right now they are making some sense too....

SO.... any bounce towards 24.09 should be shorted.... last night on the After Hours we got up towards 24 I think... but that may be filled today....

If we start heading down aggressively right away to below 23.30.... then my other count is still on and we head towards the 873 range instead....

Tremendous thanks to Doc and Simple Guy and all the other regulars for their information. I've been so impressed by SG and Doc's high batting averages that I decided to try to understand far more than I do about Fibonacci trading. I know many of you have purchased ESignal through Doc. I've been using ESignal for years and am trying to understand the Fibonacci related tools ESignal offers. If you are interested check it out at ESignal Fibonacci Tutorial

Archived