Legacy

Big ramp on IBM now. Was down .15 five minutes ago, now down only .01.

Gee, someone must have inside information that their business has suddenly gotten better. :D

Mousey, how you coming there? Do I need to email you a little sumpin'?

In an article about Columbia today, they mentioned that baby rats are called "pups." Likewise mice, I would assume.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"QUOTE (Mousey Dung @ Feb 3 2003, 12:25 PM)

I think I'll go take that dump now."

to which

Ms. Moneypenny posted amongst other things

"...and may the markets join you in that endeavor!. . ."

Just returned from "that endeavor" as well as foraging for more fuel for sustenance and future "endeavors."

to see the above post by my dear, albiet wicked, wicked friend, Ms. Moneypenny towards the end of the a.m. thread.

Ms. Moneypenny,

While I truly and deeply appreciate the thought. Somethings I prefer to doo doo alone.

Drano,

You know what pup spelled backward is.

Phat, that chart of his is no NYSE TICK, sorry. I posted a weekly TICK close - and even that isn't anything even remotely similar to his. If we look at the daily TICK close - it's even spikier:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$tick,uu[l,a]dalannay[df].gif

Perhaps he means some kind of moving average of the TICK?

Regards,

Vesselin

yes - a 10 day.

my bad for not mentioning, typing in a hurry and notlomokddbsl ksdm fdkjff fdg s, .ld

:P

"QUOTE (Mousey Dung @ Feb 3 2003, 12:25 PM)

I think I'll go take that dump now."

to which

Ms. Moneypenny posted amongst other things

"...and may the markets join you in that endeavor!. . ."

Just returned from "that endeavor" as well as foraging for more fuel for sustenance and future "endeavors."

to see the above post by my dear, albiet wicked, wicked friend, Ms. Moneypenny towards the end of the a.m. thread.

Ms. Moneypenny,

While I truly and deeply appreciate the thought. Somethings I prefer to doo doo alone.

Drano,

You know what pup spelled backward is.

As long as you continue to share, we will all make do.

Big ramp on IBM now. Was down .15 five minutes ago, now down only .01.

Gee, someone must have inside information that their business has suddenly gotten better. :D

Mousey, how you coming there? Do I need to email you a little sumpin'?

In an article about Columbia today, they mentioned that baby rats are called "pups." Likewise mice, I would assume.

And the word mischief refers to a group of rats living together.

Guest BEARDRECH
Those fokkerz never lay off Cousin HUI and his homy XAU. I hope they get their shorts rammed up their collective wazoo, and soon.

fokker

did u read "large gold short positions" by sage

in Gold Eagle--its,in my ho a must read because he cites every imaginable convolution in the gold trading matrix--i asssume one has to read this a number of times as an trading analgesic--i feel much more comfortable at nights resting on my bed of nails--

Its a cosmic rogues gallery of gold seditionists and hausesheisers and other assorted pices of malingering anthropoidal anti-gold debris--

beardrech

p.s did you try the colloidal silver for your cold???and one other hting--CORAL CALCIUM, a must for those in advanced years-- :) :P

Archived