Allie

Well, I'm back now, and I see that as I requested,you guys did not let them crash the market without me. :cry: Actually I said that as a contrarian indicator, hoping that it WOULD crash..... :shocked

But man, I'm going to have to see an opthalmologist. I look at DoubleFlush's charts and it looks to me like the lines keep crossing and coinciding -- and then I look at Soup's posts and they all seem to end like this: .the of the :grin:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slothrop: Fred Hickey does excellent independent research. He is a threat to wall street, and the way the street does business; my guess is they were trying to discredit the honest independent thought process employed by Hickey. Which ,btw, has been dead right for quite some time.

From Elliott Wave short term update on Friday night

If both the Dow and S&P rally above Wednesday's highs, then we may have to change our near-term opinion. These highs are 8625 in the Dow and 909 in the S&P. As long as they remain intact, we are bearish.;

RUH ROH RORGE... if your short, youze maybe in trouble....

DOW 8627

SPY 911 plus...

hmmmmmmmm..... more upside to come....

As someone here mentioned it is all about time frames. One bad day? Of course they will always make to tough on the shorts. But how about the genus over on the long side( 99.5% of the population)? I still have a healthy positive return for the year. That is something the cats at fido or putnam sure can not claim. THink about what is like to be some herd following fund manager, just another 20+% losing year. Must keep it all in perspective.

exactly. What the hell, throw bully a bone once in awhile. He doesn't get to eat that much.

Archived