Pigs at the Tech Trough..Vulture Capitalist Swine..No AG pics

If you noticed during this weeks TONY DOW decline, fantasy companies and triple digit pieces of sheet continued to get a bid. A stock like Nutflix for the Dog Ball reason even though Hulu bagged Mirimax. Look at a stock like Crapple, because Steve Jobs said the word cloud and is still healthy. Wheeee! He is going to say “cloud on Monday!” In addition, the vulture capitalist pigs were swirling like the tornado that hit Springfield Massachusetts. On the other hand, out in California this week, worthless thought bubble companies frantically tried to market their worthless concepts to society by shoveling millions of shares of IPO trash down the public’s throat while insiders sit bug eyed waiting to dump their shares into the opening tick. Yes, we suck a lot. This California Baja Tech conference is a another Scamerica ponzi. It’s a fraud. All of it. Every person involved and every I Nut company. If I need coupons, it hits the mail. To this day I have never used Amazon even though I wanted one of those stand up things George Bush Jr. wiped out on in London. What was it called? The Scoobee? This week was our thought bubble [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived