are these on your list?

Acting Man

Economic Policy Journal

Decline of the Empire

The Burning Platform

Monty Perelin's World

Washington's Blog

Kimble Charting

No, I don't have them. I have had Wolf's stuff since May. He's excellent. I don't have the others.

Someone asked me to review a piece from one of those on your list and I found substantive factual errors in the piece. I'm very careful about who I request to syndicate. Those that are overly political I avoid. I also avoid those where I spot credibility issues. I'm looking for unbiased analysis of the facts. I'm comfortable with the roll I have now and think that it's enough. I'm not trying to be a mass aggregator. Credibility, an understanding of the facts, and thoughtful analysis and insights are the things I key on. I'm actually thinking of dropping one who doesn't seem to care about the market's actual direction.

Scratch that...finger just poked through the toilet paper

Whoooosh

Like I been sayin' over and over, until Gold can bust thru 1750, potential for ugliness looms...should 1670 fall, that potential could increase dramatically....

Still waitin' to see what copper gonna do right in this area.... a reclaim of 3.65 downside would be first sign of possible finga action over the 200/900 cross...which could lead to severe ugliness downside should it occur...next few days ciritcal for copper...

Since I covered indexes yesterday, been sitting on my hands in that arena...tough to get a read right now...

Gold and Crapple suggesting they might break down, but charts still ambiguous....bears had their shot yesterday and couldn't git er dun. so still wary of bull attack here....

Below that last little swing low and bears might get something going...rutty finally showing a little bit of relative weakness and of course crapple killing NQ...

Like I been sayin' over and over, until Gold can bust thru 1750, potential for ugliness looms...should 1670 fall, that potential could increase dramatically....

Still waitin' to see what copper gonna do right in this area.... a reclaim of 3.65 downside would be first sign of possible finga action over the 200/900 cross...which could lead to severe ugliness downside should it occur...next few days ciritcal for copper...

KWave, do you have a longer term opinion of gold? I'm long-term bullish, f'sure, and have weathered plenty of the nasty sell-offs, and it would be in keeping to have another one. But I don't get the sense that you're among the "Gold-to-$10,000" crowd.

Since I covered indexes yesterday, been sitting on my hands in that arena...tough to get a read right now...

Gold and Crapple suggesting they might break down, but charts still ambiguous....bears had their shot yesterday and couldn't git er dun. so still wary of bull attack here....

Below that last little swing low and bears might get something going...rutty finally showing a little bit of relative weakness and of course crapple killing NQ...

Adding to your caution, the treasuries are still sitting in the launch pad. No signs of upward momentum.

Archived