B4 the Bell, Ilovebushday, Aug 17, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you done a study whereby when both points are changed to a buy on the same day? I realize that did not happen today.

TE - Never saw that happen. Been using the chart for about 2 years.

depends, have you noticed any change in the frequency of buy and sell signals? May just be my imagination, but it seems that a current buy/sell reading lasts no longer than 4 or 5 days.

Van The man Morrison/ Play this on eleven if you have it.

And the caravan is on it's way

I can hear the merry gypsies play

Mama mama look at Emma Rose

She's a-playin with the radio

La, la, la, la...

And the caravan has all my friends

It will stay with me until the end

Gypsy Robin, Sweet Emma Rose

Tell me everything I need to know

La, la, la...

Turn up your radio and let me hear the song

Switch on your electric light

Then we can get down to what is really wrong

I long to hold you tight so I can feel you

Sweet lady of the night I shall reveal you

Turn it up, turn it up, little bit higher radio

Turn it up, turn it up, so you know, radio

La, la, la, la...

And the caravan is painted red and white

That means ev'rybody's staying overnight

Barefoot gypsy player round the campfire sing and play

And a woman tells us of her ways

La, la, la, la...

Turn up your radio and let me hear the song

Switch on your electric light

Then we can get down to what is really wrong

I long to hold you tight so I can feel you

Sweet lady of the night I shall reveal you

Turn it up, turn it up, little bit higher, radio

Turn it up, that's enough, so you know it's got soul

Radio, radio turn it up, hum

La, la, la, la...

OK, Let me bore you with a couple of stories about my contact with rock stars in the 1970's here in Oklahoma City.

My friend worked at a private hanger at the airport. The bands would fly in there and hang out until time to go to sound checks. My friend would call and I would go down and hang with them. I was in high school at the time. Coolest story was when I drove up and Bob Seger was outside smoking a cig. I drove a 1967 Mustang fastback and had plenty of performance upgrades on it. Seger looked at the car and said " Hey, Man that is a really cool car". Then he said he had some time to kill and asked if he could drive the car. I flipped him the keys and off we went driving around OKC. It was great. I have been a huge fan ever since.

My other story involves Ozzy and Black Sabbath. Ozzy was the most wasted individual I ever met. We were hanging out in a lounge area of the hanger and this guy was downing everything he could get his hands on. He gave me passes to the show and then invited me and some friends to Shakey's Pizza after the show for some food. I kid you not. It was strange. Oh well, I had a little fun when I was a young cub. Cheers.

OK, Let me bore you with a couple of stories about my contact with rock stars in the 1970's here in Oklahoma City.

My friend worked at a private hanger at the airport. The bands would fly in there and hang out until time to go to sound checks. My friend would call and I would go down and hang with them. I was in high school at the time.? Coolest story was when I drove up and Bob Seger was outside smoking a cig. I drove a 1967 Mustang fastback and had plenty of performance upgrades on it.? Seger looked at the car and said " Hey, Man that is a really cool car".? Then he said he had some time to kill and asked if he could drive the car. I flipped him the keys and off we went driving around OKC. It was great. I have been a huge fan ever since.

My other story involves Ozzy and Black Sabbath.? Ozzy was the most wasted individual I ever met.? We were hanging out in a lounge area of the hanger and this guy was downing everything he could get his hands on.? He gave me passes to the show and then invited me and some friends to Shakey's Pizza after the show for some food. I kid you not. It was strange. Oh well, I had a little fun when I was a young cub.? Cheers.

Cheers DB. I am in awe. Oh mighty Dustbowl I Beeseech thee. :)

Change in the wind..........

SEC Is Seen Banning Mutual Fund Practice

By Associated Press

Published August 17, 2004, 1:58 PM CDT

WASHINGTON -- The Securities and Exchange Commission is poised to curb fund companies from steering stock trades to brokerage firms that agree to sell their funds.

The Wednesday vote would end a 24-year-old practice that encouraged brokerage firms to recommend some mutual funds instead of others. It would mark the latest in a wave of rules to follow revelations of widespread trading abuses in the $7.6 trillion industry.

More: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns...hi-business-hed

Unwinding some of the 1980 financial deregulation codified by the Congress from within.

MORE! MORE! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TE: I have one other story for you. My sister showed up with me one time to meet the Jefferson Airplane. Grace Slick started talking with my sister and invited her to her room and they dropped a little Green Goddess acid together. Everybody thinks we are just a bunch of hicks here in OKC, not true. I dare say I met all the major groups from 1970-1974. Yes, I even met Sonny and Cher. Cher was hot back then. I was amazed at how bored and how approachable these guys were. I also liked Grand Funk and Mark Farner. He was a really nice guy.

Dylan Forever young lyrics

May God bless and keep you always,

May your wishes all come true,

May you always do for others

And let others do for you.

May you build a ladder to the stars

And climb on every rung,

May you stay forever young,

Forever young, forever young,

May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,

May you grow up to be true,

May you always know the truth

And see the lights surrounding you.

May you always be courageous,

Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,

May your feet always be swift,

May you have a strong foundation

When the winds of changes shift.

May your heart always be joyful,

May your song always be sung,

SEC Leaves Google Waiting on IPO Go Ahead

NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. regulators on Tuesday did not give Google Inc. the green light it needs to price its initial public offering, extending the wait for the Web search giant's eagerly anticipated market debut.

A Securities and Exchange Commission (news - web sites) official said the SEC did not declare the Web search giant's registration statement effective as of the close of business on Tuesday, but the source did not elaborate.

Google had asked regulators to declare its statement effective at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, which would have given it the stamp of approval to sell its shares to prospective investors.

With the SEC not opening for business until 9 a.m. EDT, people familiar with the auction said the time frame could mean the IPO will now price after the market closes on Wednesday.

Archived