Major Sell Signal

Been watching this for a counter trend bounce

yep, dont think we go thru at FIRST attempt. OTOH market is driven by yen pairs right now, so without EUR/JPY going up EUR/USD wont go up too. See, conditions right now are perfect for trading fx, EUR/JPY can go up in european trading and go down 200 pips in US trading when stocks go down. It really pays out to sit 12 hours in front of a computer these days. :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it unbelievable that the President and Vice-President would be seated next to each other in the front row of a public arena with tens of thousands of people. So they put the attendees through metal detectors, big deal.

What are they thinking?

http://my.earthlink.net/article/pol?guid=2...d6-ca86f1a1cc19

What's the problem? I really don't get it.

Dick Cheney and his undisclosed location crap was the most disgusting yet oddly mixed display of cowardice and self importance imaginable. Well I still cannot imagine what he was thinking or that Bush would let him get away with it. Pathetic, and I just don't get this paranoia. A paranoia embraced for political purposes to justify being tough. Probably a quarter million Americans have been killed in accidents and murders since 9/11 yet when one crazy douche bag tried to kill 200 more on a plane a month ago we are supposed to believe it is some sort of existential threat to America. It is beyond silly. America cannot be conquered or destroyed. The whole concept of America being destroyed in some way is simply bizarre. That the fear it will be fills the minds of self described patriots who love the nation above almost all things yet hate the government is insane. Some misguided depressed loners who flatten a few acres or crash the odd plane aren't going to do it.

And Americas existence does not depend on one or two men, even the highest elected officials. The threat against Obama in this regard is simply off the charts. Far above any before. Everyone knows this instinctively. Take that for what it is worth. It is worth a little something he doesn't slink around.

Now to put the President and VP in a small space and advertise it before hand would be silly. Otherwise the threat in this case was at the odds of a devastating earthquake or perhaps an asteroid.

What's the problem? I really don't get it......

Now to put the President and VP in a small space and advertise it before hand would be silly. Otherwise the threat in this case was at the odds of a devastating earthquake or perhaps an asteroid.

Ever been to a game in D.C.?

Yes.

Peanut butter is v much an American thing. Not widely used outside the US at all (not sure about Canada/Mexico).

I really like it and the nut part is good but not sure that the oil in it is good for you (from whatever source)?

All this talk about PB gave me the munchies. Cooking with "it" makes food taste MUCH better, but using it as a Construction Plant is just incredible.

cd358a7c-0632-11df-8c97-00144feabdc0.jpg

“Some devotees think it’s the answer to everything,” says Pete Walker of hemp. “You can eat it it is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 oils], use it as body lotion, wear it, write on it – and, of course, smoke it – but our interest is in building with it.”

Can't wait for a 13 ETF...

Peanut butter is v much an American thing. Not widely used outside the US at all (not sure about Canada/Mexico).

I really like it and the nut part is good but not sure that the oil in it is good for you (from whatever source)?

Peanuts are not nuts, they are legumes (beans, peas, lentils etc)

Archived