Op/Ex Reversal......

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Watching Apocalypse Now Redux on the tube. It must have another 40 minutes added back from the theatrical release cutting. There's a whole act with the holdout French Plantationers that is the intellectual heart of the film that wasn't in the US release. UFB. check it out.

Hey Gang...

I just got a call that my Dad passed away somewhat unexpectedly after having spent the last few years with major complications from heart disease and diabetes.

He was only 71, and should have been enjoying his retirement years playing golf and the like.

If any of you are eating a crap diet and you know it, please stop. My dad was a classic example of what the average American diet full of fat and junk carbs will do to you.

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I know he will be missed. Mine died in 1991 at 85. and I think about and miss him every day. Charlie

OMG! Watching Apocalypse Now Redux on the tube. It must have another 40 minutes added back from the theatrical release cutting. There's a whole act with the holdout French Plantationers that is the intellectual heart of the film that wasn't in the US release. UFB. check it out.

Yes, it is great. Will probably watch that one again this weekend, too. I too highly recommend it. I really think I could of played a role in that movie.

k-wave, i am sorry for your loss, and i hope you have peace and solace during this difficult time.

my dad drank himself to death at age 60; he was a sweet, kind, wise father who despite his alcoholism was a darn good dad. it sucked seeing him sink deeper into the booze; then a different kind of suck when he died of a stroke. his last gift to me, years later, those memories helped me come to grips with my own alcoholism, and get on the wagon (fourteen years now). and, more recently, onto a healthy diet. anyway, losing parents is rough.

Hey Gang...

I just got a call that my Dad passed away somewhat unexpectedly after having spent the last few years with major complications from heart disease and diabetes.

He was only 71, and should have been enjoying his retirement years playing golf and the like.

If any of you are eating a crap diet and you know it, please stop. My dad was a classic example of what the average American diet full of fat and junk carbs will do to you.

K-Wave, sorry to hear about your loss. Best wishes to your family from mine.

THE SIGN OF THE BEAR

For a bear move to start the Leading Active Issues LAI - need to roll over and start breaking down

Thats why the google tell is do important

This is classic Livermore Analysis

Any way the rallies have become weaker and weaker - another sign of a probable top.

I just cant see any more upside in stocks.

S&P500 weekly log chart

I use EMA13 as filter for the tunnel. One went long in 1982 and stayed till 2001. In all these years it gave not ONE false signal. Trading based on such a weekly chart is almost impossible, but it is not bad to keep it in mind.

It also gives you a clear bigger picture, and that says that since 2001 the stock market isnt the place to be. For us traders it is, but not for the REAL BIG MONEY. Thats what i beleive: The real real big big big players aqre not in stock market anymore since many many years. They are maybe in Gold (long signal since Feb 2002 at 303) and some other assets.

post-510-1263638276_thumb.png

post-510-1263638294_thumb.png

post-510-1263638311_thumb.png

Hey Gang...

Sorry to hear of your loss KW, have admired and valued your posts for a long while.

keep strong

Archived