B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that the WSJ has a link to the Classified Memo which Ashcroft was unwilling to make available to the Senate is truly astounding.

Their article merely says they have had the opportunity to review the document.

But directly below the article is a PDF link to the whole damn thing.

I'll be damned interested to learn how in the world they managed the balls to put this memo on their web site...and how this occurred. It sure smells to me like some proud lifers inside the CIA are hell bent on revealing all of this administration's misdeeds. Pissing off the CIA was a really bad idea...and amazingly enough, it may just be the spooks who take back the government from the NeoCons.

The fact that the WSJ has a link to the Classified Memo which Ashcroft was unwilling to make available to the Senate is truly astounding.

Their article merely says they have had the opportunity to review the document.

But directly below the article is a PDF link to the whole damn thing.

I'll be damned interested to learn how in the world they managed the balls to put this memo on their web site...and how this occurred. It sure smells to me like some proud lifers inside the CIA are hell bent on revealing all of this administration's misdeeds. Pissing off the CIA was a really bad idea...and amazingly enough, it may just be the spooks who take back the government from the NeoCons.

Ain't wrong.

Contemplating all that is at stake...our country and our government seem to be in the midst of the greatest internal struggle since the Civil War. Can you imagine the conversations going on behind closed doors and in "secret, secure locations?"

The paranoia inside this administration right now must be reaching a fevered pitch.

Spy Vs. Spy

Cover your ass.

The Predators have become the prey, and their enemies are smelling blood.

It's your turn in the barrel, DICK!

Contemplating all that is at stake...our country and our government seem to be in the midst of the greatest internal struggle since the Civil War. Can you imagine the conversations going on behind closed doors and in "secret, secure locations?"

The paranoia inside this administration right now must be reaching a fevered pitch.

Spy Vs. Spy

Cover your ass.

The Predators have become the prey, and their enemies are smelling blood.

It's your turn in the barrel, DICK!

:lol:

Do you have a link to that PDF?

Archived