Buy that dip,it's always a winner.....

Isn't this to be expected, raise margins at the bottom, lower them at the top?

Opposite. They raise margins when they want to kill an advance, lower them when they want to goose. Remember silver? They needed to bring it back to earth. Margins act like central bank reserve requirements. Lower margin= more leverage, easier money.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opposite. They raise margins when they want to kill an advance, lower them when they want to goose. Remember silver? They needed to bring it back to earth. Margins act like central bank reserve requirements. Lower margin= more leverage, easier money.

I suppose it is reasonable to except that those doing God's work and their like minded friends will be pre-aware of these margin changes and accordingly pre-positioned in advance. While creating inveshtor expectations that would align with a margin change:

Goldman Sachs Says Stocks Returns To Beat Bonds

I suppose it is reasonable to except that those doing God's work and their like minded friends will be pre-aware of these margin changes and accordingly pre-positioned in advance. While creating inveshtor expectations that would align with a margin change:

Goldman Sachs Says Stocks Returns To Beat Bonds

The CME definitely responds to the needs of the market makers. They're their bread and butter.

Prepare for final 6 week parabolic blowoff.

They raised them on 9/30/08. Link

Low fat margarine only good fur a 3 to 5 day pop to a new margarinal high...then sell the beetch hard fur a couple or few days of plunging bully wake up call. Then dong again on some new Boyz tactic, yet to be announced.

Sounds about right. Parabola? No way. The connivers will have to work extra conniving for every new pernt of new highs. Mega shenanigans. Da Boyz should be up to the task, though.

Bi-directional traders get some play time in both directions...coming right up.

Well the haters are now after me because I told the truth about the housing reports. Lots of people hate people who tell the truth. Bulls hate you when you're bearish and bears hate you when you're not. WTF ever happened with valuing honesty and integrity.

People who can't handle the truth need to get effed, and almost certainly will.

Meanwhile, I will stick to the facts and call it as I see it, without bias or allegiance to any preconceived notions, other than trying to get at the facts and figure out what's likely as best I can based on that.

If that thought resonates with you, please try the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition risk free for 30 days.

Over and out.

Report looks good. Sales holding and inventories steadily declining. Bottom forming or already here. Case closed.

From Lance Roberts, quoting the Financial Times:

"The US Mint's sales of American Eagle gold coins, seen as a good indicator ... fell in February and March to their lowest level since mid-2008, down about 70 per cent from last year. Open interest in gold futures on Comex in New York is close to a 2½-year low"

http://www.streettalklive.com/xfactor-newsletter.html

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/9b019fe8-7438-11e1-9e4d-00144feab49a.html#axzz1puMU77Rm

From Lance Roberts, quoting the Financial Times:

"The US Mint's sales of American Eagle gold coins, seen as a good indicator ... fell in February and March to their lowest level since mid-2008, down about 70 per cent from last year. Open interest in gold futures on Comex in New York is close to a 2½-year low"

http://www.streettalklive.com/xfactor-newsletter.html

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/9b019fe8-7438-11e1-9e4d-00144feab49a.html#axzz1puMU77Rm

See gold as a leading indicator for oil. Down 12.5% on DTO accumulation starting mid-November, but holding. Has'nt been an easy trade.

Press Release New ETF:

Prckshares a delaware conman company proudly announces its latest scam with Stock symbol UFKD. Investors who go long this con er sorry I mean ETF stock will lose all their money every day except when the inverse short futures derivative of the underlying 8x reverse future option when any tossed coin in the CME does not land on either side but on its edge and is witnessed by the entire floor traders department. We are allowed to bring this to market because literally anything goes in the USA because the SEC are out of town having a party with the proceeds. <br style="font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', times; text-align: left; font-size: small; ">

Full Disclosure: I am long and strong UFKD

Archived