World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Dehydrated digression

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILY Bears Get a Toehold in Cycle Screens by Lee Adler •  April 25, 2016

Cycle screening data weakened on Monday. All 9 measures weakened. The aggregate measure fell into negative territory as it stayed below the declining 29 day MA. The cumulative measure downticked in a move that, in terms of both structure and timing, is very similar to the downtick in the midst of the November top.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO WEEKLY EDITION What Would Sell Signals Mean To This Rigged Market by Lee Adler •  April 25, 2016

The market again rebounded to the uptrend line after breaking the lower limit of the channel early in the session. It would now need to close below 2090 to break the channel and suggest a probable 6 month cycle top.

LIQUIDITY TRADER PRO COMPLETETREASURY SUPPLY AND DEMAND PRO TRADER WEEKLY Treasury Supply Is Falling, But So Is Demand by Lee Adler •  April 25, 2016

Except for a brief interlude at the end of this month, in terms of Treasury supply, the deck still looks stacked against the bears at least through June.  However, Foreign Central Banks are turning negative again.

You all realize that google is listening to everything you say while your phone is on, or your computer or your tablet? For the second time today, I've had an ad served that had nothing to do with my surfing and only could have been known if they were listening to my conversations from my computer mic. And the were far too specific to be coincidental. 

This is simply evil. 

LATEST NEWS AND OPINION MUST READ Paul Krugman and Holman Jenkins Shill for the Giant Banks by William Black •  April 25, 2016

Holman Jenkins, the ultra-conservative Wall Street Journal columnist who specializes in global climate change denial and elite financial fraud denial, has written recently to join Paul Krugman in defending the systemically dangerous banks.

MUST READ Another Gary Cooper Rebound—–It Isn’t On The Level by David Stockman •  April 25, 2016

Gary Cooper famously told a Congressional committee investigating communist infiltration of Hollywood in the 1950s that “from what I have heard about it, it isn’t on the level.” I was put in mind of that observation this morning. First, I heard Jim Cramer saying that the bottom is in for Caterpillar and then I read that Goldman Sachs had upgraded its rating…

MUST READ Another Stock Market Crash Warning Sign Just Came from China Today by Diane Alter •  April 25, 2016

Some investors have grown complacent amid the 14% recovery in U.S. equities following the worst ever start to a year.

MUST READ Medical Jobs are Still Where the Money Is by Alan Tonelson •  April 25, 2016

Even when I was a know-it-all teenager, I strongly suspected that my parents were right when they told me, “Be …

MUST READ New Homes Sales DOWN 1.5% MoM, 3rd Straight Decline, West DOWN -23.57% by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 25, 2016
nhs042516-480x341.png

New homes sales for March were down 1.5% MoM, the third straight decline. But wait! There’s more!

MUST READ Mr/Ms. Freeze? The Fading Confidence And Hoarding In The US Economy (Fed CREATES Uncertainty) by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 25, 2016

Money velocity is one is important measure of economic health and vitality.

MUST READ Kuroda, The Caretaker? The Tokyo Whale Is Quietly Buying Up Huge Stakes in Japan Inc. by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 25, 2016
tokyowhale-480x235.png

The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has been propping up Japanese stocks through its voracious appetite for exchange traded funds (ETFs). (Bloomberg) — They may not realize it yet, but Japan Inc.’s executives are increasingly working for a shareholder unlike any other: the nation’s money-printing central bank. While the Bank of Japan’s name is nowhere to […]b.gif?host=confoundedinterest23.wordpres

FAST FACTSWALL STREET EXAMINER EXCLUSIVES Get It While You Can- CEOs Use Corporate Borrowing To Pay Themselves by Lee Adler •  April 24, 2016
Capture-480x363.png

For more, subscribe and see Bank Loans and Deposits Soar in US, Stall In Europe, Thanks To EuroNIRP

MUST READ Silicon Valley Blues Go Into a Sax Solo… by Constantin Gurdgiev •  April 24, 2016

In recent weeks, I have been covering growing evidence of pressures in the ICT sector bubble (the Silicon valley blues of shrinking VC valuations and funding).

You all realize that google is listening to everything you say while your phone is on, or your computer or your tablet? For the second time today, I've had an ad served that had nothing to do with my surfing and only could have been known if they were listening to my conversations from my computer mic. And the were far too specific to be coincidental. 

This is simply evil. 

I read there was this ad software (flattering name for a virus) for your phone that would pick up infra sounds (you can't hear them) that some websites (associated with this virus like ad software) would play through your speakers so it knows where you're browsing even if you don't google it to "serve" you ads.

Gmail also has AI reading your e-mails to drown you with ads. Now listening in to conversations I just don't buy because it would be cpu/battery/bandwidth intensive, not that they wouldn't do it if it was feasible.

Unless they got a nice I'll scratch your back you'll scratch mine kind of deal with NSA's carnivore.

And we thought big brother was going to be the government :(

This is simply evil.

That virus adware is called "silverpush"

In a 2014 feature about its Audio Beacon technology, TechCrunch reported that "some SilverPush advertisers (including Procter & Gamble and messaging app Line) are already using these capabilities, as are 'a few' mobile publishers (mostly game developers). It works on both iOS and Android."

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/24/silverpush-audio-beacons/

http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/25/advertisings-hottest-surveillance-software-silverpush/

I hope to get a Ubuntu phone with a distro made by some paranoid group. :lol:

Archived