Gap Left Behind....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End, just caught Neeley's interview on Marketviews.tv. At the very end, I believe he states that housing prices will go through an "unbelievable" correction in 1-2 years. Did I hear that right? Anyone else catch this?

if business is so great,why does ibm need another 20billion?

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/030121/tech_ibm_shelf_1.html

Hmmm, let's see. Buy high, sell low. I've tried that before and it sucks. I guess IBM just needs to find that out for themselves, heh. They must want to unload all those "cheap" shares they bought at $120.

Does a fixed dollar amount shelf registration mean that they'll be offering 2 billion shares when the price gets to $10? :lol: Or is the amount based on current (over) valuation?

If Mr Insane wants to live another 10 years in the shadows, he would have already left to a cozy sand dune somewhere and command via smoke signals to idiot troops.

Press Bush is holding trump card in market down action as printing press is in need of new bearings while war is a diversion.

The attached image was captured using EarthViewer 3D. With EarthViewer 3D

on your PC, you can fluidly zoom from space to street-level satellite and

aerial images, and then pan from property to property, city to city, even

country to country.

Real Estate, Government, and Location-Based Services are using EarthViewer

3D to instantly fly anywhere on Earth and visually inspect their area of

interest. Visit http://www.earthviewer.com and see it for yourself.

Unfortunately you have to have a NVidia brand video card for all affects.

post-7-1043212139_thumb.gif

well this is a good one! Wall Street Journal is reporting SPITZER AND THE SEC ARE EXAMINING complaints by companies that hedge funds have colluded to drive down stock prices.. I can't wait to see this one play out! What a joke.

If I'm not mistaken, Gross at Pimco was comnplaining about the same thing in the bond market several months ago. In that case it was shorting to force a downgrade in credit rating.

Any bets nobody goes to jail? Course, maybe these are guys that don't matter and can be made examples of.

Checking my weighted list:

20 up and 80 down means very good chance of downward movement.

Tonight?s list, 9 up 91down, strong signal downward momentum will continue.

This is based on 2205 stocks over 12.00 volume over 25k. Had strong sell signal on dow and q?s. If it does bounce, it will be short lived.

These signals don?t come often with these types of numbers. Something is going to go down. Watch for the sucker punch. I suspect a sizeable downdraft after a possible fake out.

As the bloodhound would put it,? Somebody is about to have a religious experience!?

I see nothing but red.

CYA

Mob said crash last week and thats what we are gettin......Now the ramp jobs are in to keep the shorts covering at the close or covering waiting for "bounces"....VIX told ya that there wasnt going to be a bounce, and stochastics told ya that stocks were still in overbought formation.....Bears are gonna have to hold some of their Piggies for the ride in order to collect the BIG DOUGH....Happy trading.........Draw yer trendlines and stick to yer guns......squeezes only delay the inevitable, and it aint a loss til you cover....find those tops and short away.....If you are playing semis, well then good luck, cuz they are in no mans land right now and the most manipulated sector on planet....scalping for quarters are all they are worth as far as RISK?RETURN.....short SSP WWY BSX ZMH and all kinds of other SPX piggies

Archived