Stocks Plunge, Bears Still Silent

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

well, so today was like a Half Day, Friday, tomorrow, will be like 3/8's of a day,

Monday will be a Quarter of a Day.

Thennnnnnn,

presto, Everybody better get ready for reality day, Wed. Jan 02, 200 ATE.

Oh ATE = 2008. The Year that ATE all the paper?

Three Peaks, followed by the Domed House, followed by the Fall 2008 Crash...

CDE by the way, closed on its new UP CHANNEL!

cool. Get ready for the CDE moon shot in 2008......CDE.....just wait till the cover of the illegal shorts starts.

cool.

jickiss!!!!!!! ps you must click to Enlarge the Chart to see the up channel tanks.

post-1911-1198791976_thumb.jpg

S&P futures already 7 points off the lows.

Jezz...these guys don't wait.

634296[/snapback]

My indicators are showing buttkiss right now.....glad I lightened up on my dongs though ;) ....no shorting yet...... :unsure:

I've referred to we Amurkins in the past as a large herd of Infants smashing our crib bars.....

Not exactly but implicitly

Permit me to change my metaphor: Right now We are at the beginning stage of rampaging adolescence..

I try to discuss the current economy with my wife; all I get is the stare of a 68 year old goggle-eyed Bambi in a Disney forest fire...

And I??? Having All the responsibilities dumped on my head,and me armed with the survivalist virtues of a 12 year old...

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: I wonder why I keep wanting to hit my neighbors in the face with an oar....

I've referred to we Amurkins in the past as a large herd of Infants smashing our crib bars.....

Not exactly but implicitly

Permit me to change my metaphor: Right now We are at the beginning stage of rampaging adolescence..

I try to discuss the current economy with my wife; all I get is the stare of a 68 year old goggle-eyed Bambi in a Disney forest fire...

And I??? Having All the responsibilities dumped on my head,and me armed with the survivalist virtues of a 12 year old...

beardrech :ph34r:  :ph34r: I wonder why I keep wanting to hit my neighbors in the face with an oar....

634302[/snapback]

Allow me to share the various reactions you can expect to get from a woman uninterested in these types of matters:

:mellow:

:(

:huh:

:o

:angry:

Bad idea.

I assume that you know that you would get the same reaction from a man uninterested in these types of matters as well.

Of what relevance is a person's sex when it comes to the economy? If they're not interested, they're not interested. Male, female, or other. It's irrelevant.

heard Hugh Johnson whining on the radio yesturday about the Santa Claus rally not being all everyone had hoped for

talk about adults acting like kids! :lol:

I bet he was real disappointed today

too many people loaded the boat long, oblivious of any possibility for something, anything, to go wrong

like fer example a sudden nuke-grabbing contest in Pakistan :ph34r:

maybe the Fed will swoop in and goose AAPL back above 200, "they should so something! only 199! this is serious! bail us out!" :rolleyes:

Rent for $850 monthly, or "own" for $3,000 ?

After she bought the duplex, Marquez's monthly housing expenses jumped from about $850 when she rented to $3,000.

In order to afford it, Marquez had to stretch her loan out to 40 years, fixed at 5.1 percent, with the first 10 years being interest-only. Once this period ends, her total monthly payments will jump to nearly $4,000.

Archived