A Little Traveling Music

Walmart now selling an HP slimline with athlon 3200, 1 gig of RAM, 250 gig hard drive, dvd rw, flash memory slots etc for under $500. Being that I'm driving north in a 2 seater convertible, one of those slimline boxes will come in handy.

584156[/snapback]

Doc: I don't think you ever told us which car you actually bought- I remember all the suggestions- but not the final decision. Thanks!

584172[/snapback]

This one:

Z.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We told the kids that we were sorry, but that if we were going to take the babies somewhere, we would have to switch cars and they would have to take our car while we used theirs to cart the babies around.

They were real upset about that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

still holding Goog and spx puts from yest close ... payday for at least part of manana ...

GOOG sold off on the same volume it went up on today, after 40 points of straight up momo ... the momo impulse down will be good for at least 20 points.

One of the biggest days of the year.

Pretty much a non-stop wire to wire meltup.

Bought a pile of PM's two days ago from the huge coin I made on CUP (thanks Suds!!!)

big.chart?symb=hui&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=16794&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=9766&mocktick=1&rand=4561

Yeah, I know...

Put/call ratios don't matter.

Rydex data is obsolete.

Listening to other podcasts for HedgeFund and money manager sentiment is useless.

Works great for me, having my best year ever.

Later, guys......

Talk about one decision. I remember owning it at 20. I also remember buying puts around 50. Sometimes it really pays to just do nothing.

584187[/snapback]

Next week should be a good time for puts. Probably Wednesday give or take one day.

PM's have been trashed way too much ... nice play. The failure of the underlying bullion to make a new lifetime high, not even close, is still a negative D in my book, other than short term moves.

For those of you out there interested in a deepgoing multisided anatomization of the arcana, pertaining to Gold traders and their exotic behaviour, cop a peek at Adam Hamiltons Cot article-

He does some interesting scoping of the various demographic disguises that the three sectors of the Comex wear...

Some movements you think of as large movements of Giant traders are really aggregated small accounts that Banks trade....and so forth

Too much for one head to contain but worth keeping around for reference

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

PS Sudaca---please tell me what you think about a Peruvian Gold and base metals mine Named FORTUNA---

Is it a hole surrounded by Pisco drinking swine who lie like rugs? Or is it a legitimate worthwhile venture... My understanding is that the governing personnel are primarily descendants of Inca Royalty with a smattering of Aztecs believers in Human sacrifice

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: They do have some problem in holding their employees--I believe its about something concerning False Pride

One of the biggest days of the year.

Pretty much a non-stop wire to wire meltup.

Bought a pile of PM's two days ago from the huge coin I made on CUP (thanks Suds!!!)

big.chart?symb=hui&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=16794&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=9766&mocktick=1&rand=4561

Yeah, I know...

Put/call ratios don't matter.

Rydex data is obsolete.

Listening to other podcasts for HedgeFund and money manager sentiment is useless.

Works great for me, having my best year ever.

Later, guys......

584189[/snapback]

That wasn't my point. You said that gold market sentiment was the worst in years when that clearly is not the case if you look at other data. Just trying to separate fact from hyperbole.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. economic growth in the opening quarter this year was the weakest in more than four years as businesses sold off inventories and Americans imported more foreign crap, the government reported on Thursday.

The Commerce Department revised down its estimate for first-quarter expansion in gross domestic product, or GDP, to a 0.6 percent annual rate from the 1.3 percent that it estimated a month ago.

It was the slowest quarterly growth since the fourth quarter of 2002. :ph34r:

"The eCONomy is bouncing back :huh: in a CONvincing way," said Mark Vitner, eCONomist at Wackoffia Sucurities in Charlotte, North Carolina. <_<

Archived