• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What ever happen to the big drain?  :mellow:

579940[/snapback]

Tomorrow.

Imagine if we huge the top of this channel for months?

579968[/snapback]

That would be huge.

This market is REALLY impressive... I mean has a nuclear device been dropped on Iran? Has anthrax been found in the Senate chambers? Has Air Force One gone down with POTUS missing? Why this much money blast? Geez... :blink:

579991[/snapback]

They have access to numbers that we don't and I think that the economy has really fallen off a cliff.

I can't speak for anyone else and what's happening where they live, but I can tell you that here in Scottsdale, AZ the traffic on the streets and freeways has disappeared. It is almost eerie. Lately, I have been able to get on the Loop 101 freeway in the afternoon and early evening and drive without having to stop or slow down. That is something that I haven't been able to do for years.

My wife works for one of the major airlines here and she says that traffic seems to have fallen off a cliff recently. I get promotional e-mails from Southwest about once a day where they are offering $99 tickets each way to anywhere in the US from Phoenix. That didn't happen last year at this time.

Of course, none of this will matter to the stock market. I take that back, the market should go up as a result because of the additional liquidity that will make its way there.

580004[/snapback]

Same story in Florida. No business to be had.

Don't look now but mIBM is breaking out of a 4 1/2 year base.

580045[/snapback]

Very nice.

High Five to the pigmen.

580046[/snapback]

Yep. News of over 1300 layoffs is always bullish.... excepting if you are one of those laid off... Say... if we outsource all the jobs to India and China... would that be more bullish?

post-1110-1178141816_thumb.jpg

Archived