• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buckle up, more turbulence ahead

579816[/snapback]

do you see what I meant!?!?!?

579817[/snapback]

Oh, turbulence.... I thought you said flatu... oh never mind...

post-1110-1178057816_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

and

where oh where have the Happy Bears Gone

oh where oh where may they be?

they are hiding away and they're sobbing so bad

that the coming Great Crash they can't see

well, anyway, the Kentucky Derby, Number 133

(The Queen is supposed to be there)(Wonder why??)

will be run this Saturday afternoon.

Up there on the left is, of course, to remind One and All that to Win to the Max you can not fall off of your Horse, Ever, is as an avatar,

The Greatest Horse of all Time, who,

Set All of the Records that still stand.

All of them Still Stand. Including the Record Time for the Kentucky Derby.

(this is not supposed to be psycho-babble, but, rather, is meant to put some steel into your hearts to Believe that you can only win big in Gold and Silver and Miners and Miners Related and by Shorting the Broads) Thimk!

Disaster will be, Again For the Record, Clear by the Fall of 2007, THIS YEAR BEARS.

meanwhile, NEM, Newmont, looks like it is ready to grab.

At Gold $750, where do you think NEM will be trading?

your jickiss bot Call Options today on NEM.

Calling the Field to the Gate, so to say.

here is the NEM chart for 3 years. Just buy some and wait. Ride that Horse.

No crybabies shall be admitted to the Track!

jickiss!!!!!!!

PS just because it is May Day, no, you are not supposed to be mentally floating Dead in the Water crying "May Day, May Day," over and over into the mics of your radios.

post-1911-1178057830_thumb.jpg

Somebody said they report today. Calendar says May 8. OK, who's the guilty party!  :lol:

579810[/snapback]

that was me and i take a bow and say sorry .... i got some dates mixed up. however .... crisco i think is headed up !!

Somebody said they report today. Calendar says May 8. OK, who's the guilty party!? :lol:

579810[/snapback]

that was me and i take a bow and say sorry .... i got some dates mixed up. however .... crisco i think is headed up !!

579822[/snapback]

but ya gotta give me PROPS for TFSM up another 20% today ... who was that idiot anal cyst that downgraded it ?

As long the extreme liquidity persist, the stock market will probably continue to rise. <_<

From Richard Russell

Russia and China want to buy US businesses and particularly brand businesses. Watch in coming months as both of these nations, flush with dollars, start making bids for major corporations. A the US deficits mount, those deficits will be partly paid for with US assets. It could well be a long-term process. And it's a process that's already underway.

......................................................................................................................

New York is on fire. Commercial space is hard to find. And the New York Times is losing subscribers. The Times just sold its famous 43rd Street building to Israeli diamond billionaire, Lev Leviev. This guy made his fortune in diamonds and is now the biggest rival to De Beers. Leviev's businesses span the globe with shopping malls and apartment houses in Israel, 7-Elevens in the US Southwest, a swimwear company and steel mills. I note that he is buying property in the US. Hmm, and who isn't?

http://ww2.dowtheoryletters.com/MembersOnl...st?OpenDocument

jickiss is back!

and

Dear cwd, Exactly!

this is the time (as Doc said a while back, but it still Holds) to be selling your usa Real Estate to them that still want to buy it.

why?

this is the Final Window that is open to sell.

why?

the Next thing the Fed will do is Lower Interest Rates. a bit.

this will prop RE, so you can sell it.

later on, when interest rates go Zoommmmiiiiinnnnnggggg UP

you will rebuy it, for what it is "worth" to lease (as you can not really "Own" Real Estate in the USA anyway.....

jickiss!!!!!!!

http://www.cxoadvisory.com/gurus/

More boolish more moolah. try2win I hope you are correct on crisco as I am still holding July 25 calls which have been going no where.

I bought this the other day, Minera Andes Inc, as I REFUSE to buy any large cap miners. Give me NJMC over NEM any old day. I do not trust big companies due to the temptation of fraud.

We must be near a top. No interest here. :blink:

579811[/snapback]

I think last week cleared the decks of the last handful of stalwarts who stubornly refused to believe that the BenPauli tail wags the equity dog. The message is clear, the downdrafts will be swift and limited, and the Dow will be goosed daily to marginal new records, as the broad market sucks ever harder to find any wind whatsoever.

I sense that BenPauli are running into more "ignore" buttons on their public messages lately. The Chinese have an exquisite sense of smell, especially for dogs, and they smell a mangie junkyard dawg dumpster diving in the Crapital of the USA lately. They may be giving the USA a final wiff of filet mignon before Animal Control comes in full HAZMAT gear to put the dawg out of its misery.

I shorted said DOWg at the close, as it is it's turn for a bath and anal squeeze.

A quickie only.

Closed, again, 1/2 of SPX puts when we were down 3 and change. Someday I'll regret this tactic, but to this point this spring, its the only thing that works for me.

Somebody said they report today. Calendar says May 8. OK, who's the guilty party!  :lol:

579810[/snapback]

579822[/snapback]

Hope you're right. It's been a WSE pick for a bit. Looks like it's under accumulation, but won't know for sure unless and until it moves.

Not ready to bail on it yet.

Think I bailed too soon on a couple others. Will buy them back. Stay tuned for tonight's WSE Pro.

Death from Descartes. You always knew it would be a whimper and not a bang, didn't ya?

"... three minutes after midnight, the last human being to be born on earth was killed in a pub brawl in a suburb of Buenos Aires, aged twenty-five years two months and twelve days. If the first reports are to be believed, Joseph Ricardo died as he had lived. The distinction, if one can call it that, of being the last human whose birth was officially recorded, unrelated as it was to any personal virtue or talent, had always been difficult for him to handle. And now he is dead.

Artists are always the first to get it. But market students can see where the money flows and have a head start on what's likely to happen, at least, the ones who have an independent understanding of the world as well as market acumen.

But that's just SciFi. It couldn't actually happen, could it?

Terminator is the answer to the agribusiness dream of controlling world food production. No longer would they need to hire expensive detectives to spy on whether farmers were re-using Monsanto or other GMO patented seed. Terminator corn or soybeans or cotton seeds could be genetically modified to ‘commit suicide’ after one harvest season. That would automatically prevent farmers from saving and re-using the seed for the next harvest. The technology would be a means of enforcing Monsanto or other GMO patent rights, and forcing payment of farmer use fees not only in developing economies, where patent rights were, understandably, little respected, but also in industrial OECD countries.   

With Terminator patent rights, once a country such as Argentina or Brazil or Iraq or the USA or Canada opened its doors to the spread of GMO patented seeds among its farmers, their food security would be potentially hostage to a private multinational company, a company which, for whatever reasons, especially given its intimate ties to the US Government, might decide to use ‘food as a weapon’ to compel a US-friendly policy from that country or group of countries.   

Sound far-fetched? Go back to what then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger did in countries like Allende’s Chile to force a regime change to a ‘US-friendly’ Pinochet dictatorship by withholding USAID and private food exports to Chile. Kissinger dubbed it ‘food as a weapon.’ Terminator is merely the logical next step in food weapon technology.

FSO

What is even more frightening is that traits from genetically-engineered crops can get passed on to other crops. Once the terminator seeds are released into a region, the trait of seed sterility could be passed to other non-genetically-engineered crops making most or all of the seeds in the region sterile.

Terminator Gene

Cheerio!

Cheerio.jpg

Archived