New Highs Again

I can understand why Pissonme got rankled when this guy comes on and shats on his "New All-time Dow High" parade. It's like standing up to give a toast at a wedding and saying that 50% of all marriages end in divorce.

DMM : Classic :lol: :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice Shank for the Rock & Rollers.

Down 10% AH

There is a flagship store right near my house.

You should see all the low-life wannabe rock and rollers that stream in and out of that place.

Most are unemployed, addicted to dope, yet still get 0% financing for that new drum set.

Guitar Center built a new shrine store in Santa Clara. Easily two times larger than their old grungy store. They've been offering 0% financing for at least three years now. They must have at least four blowout sales a year to clear inventory.

Like Mark said, the clientele just aren't the kind of guys you should loan money to.

Notice how all Matrix-Approved and Sponsored sectors such as REITs are immune to harsh corrections.

Boner, Uninterrupted.

Contrast that chart to a Matrix Enemy Stock such as Newmont Mining, which gets blown to bits with regularity, at least twice a year.

Herky Jerky, Shucking and Jiving, Tony Dorsett all over the place.

big.chart?symb=vno&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=5304&style=320&time=12&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=8551&mocktick=1&rand=8144

big.chart?symb=nem&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3400&style=320&time=12&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=5765&mocktick=1&rand=2094

Nice Shank for the Rock & Rollers.

Down 10% AH

There is a flagship store right near my house.

You should see all the low-life wannabe rock and rollers that stream in and out of that place.

Most are unemployed, addicted to dope, yet still get 0% financing for that new drum set.

big.chart?symb=gtrc&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=40409&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=2866&mocktick=1&rand=2484

We have a similar place called Daddy's Junkie Music. I went there to buy a used digital piano there many years ago. They had it priced about $200 above what I could get it for new at piano store. So I went to them to try to get them to knock it under the new price. They told me that they wouldn't lower the price as someone would come in and buy it.

I guess that's the way it is in the used junk business. I frequently see Dell systems for sale at Ebay with bids above the price you could get it at Dell directly with a coupon. I guess a lot of people feel that they're "winning" a special price.

I was out today as well. Just let the DIAs and SPYs ride and made a little money on it.

I can understand why Pissonme got rankled when this guy comes on and shats on his "New All-time Dow High" parade. It's like standing up to give a toast at a wedding and saying that 50% of all marriages end in divorce.

DMM : Classic :lol: :lol:

Pissonyou really lost it. I thought he was going to start screaming at the old guy.

I bet he really dumped on the producer for scheduling the guy. Things must be getting real tight at CNBS. :lol:

Archived