M2M for 7/17/06

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horigan listed the house for $319,900. There were no offers. :(

Her Reamtor? suggested drama pricing, and Horigan dropped the price to $279,900. The timing of her July 2 open house was bad because it fell close to the July 4th holiday. Two couples came.

Horigan, a free lance public relations CONsultant, again lowered her price, by $400, and threw in a $3,000 gaSSoline gift card as a buyer incentive. While she was optimistic last week she'd receive an offer over the weekend, none came. :ph34r:

LEN bottomed?

Needle bottom midday turn around on volume right near the decade long trend line. Blowing out stops at 52 week lows before hand.

? Buy on weakness above 39.90. Screw that below it. Target 35.

Could be a camel toe.

I also remember TOL was decoupled from other homebuilders, 3-4 months ago, as they were buying their own stock back. They already -mostly- caught up with the rest of them . KBH also was buying. Perhaps for LEN guys, there are 2 more days left to unload what they have, and LEN is buying their own stock.

PK

Help me out on this one please.

Common sense tells me that now isnt the time to invest heavily in Home b'rs.

Common sense also tells me that officers in Home builders depend upon options becoming even more profitable than theier salaries

Common sense also tells me that they will use the company funds to purchase large amounts of stock in price-lifiting volume

Common sense tells me that they will use corporate funds,not their own, to buy "undervalued(?) shares--

Common sense tells me that there is a period of time that renders them invisible to the "Diligent" investor--

So I ask, what passes for a foensic x-ray enaabling one to discern these various malparactices?these various flows, and their amounts? Proxies?

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: By the looks of today's market I suspect the rumours about a new governor of the fed might be a distant relative of Bela Lugosi might be true

How does one discern the various money flows so that an intelligent purchase long-short can be made?

A new survey released Tuesday confirms what steadily has become more obvious to local ream estate experts: More homoaners in the four-county Sacramento region are drifting toward Fearclosure.

Tarbell said that many people can't afford both rising mrotgouge PAYments and their cars, credit cards and other amenities. "We're starting to see the beginning stages of a little panic about not controlling your spending," he said.

The thrill of victory from a house price tripling in five years,

will be a distant memory during the agony of defeat when it gets chopped in half overnight and there are still NO offers. None.

No big deal for primary residence you don't want to sell (except Ditech spigot DENIED) butt for those second and third homes and "investments" <_< :lol: :ph34r: ..........OH MY!

post-2457-1153194442_thumb.png

LEN bottomed?

Needle bottom midday turn around on volume right near the decade long trend line. Blowing out stops at 52 week lows before hand.

? Buy on weakness above 39.90. Screw that below it. Target 35.

Could be a camel toe.

I also remember TOL was decoupled from other homebuilders, 3-4 months ago, as they were buying their own stock back. They already -mostly- caught up with the rest of them . KBH also was buying. Perhaps for LEN guys, there are 2 more days left to unload what they have, and LEN is buying their own stock.

PK

Help me out on this one please.

Common sense tells me that now isnt the time to invest heavily in Home b'rs.

Common sense also tells me that officers in Home builders depend upon options becoming even more profitable than theier salaries

Common sense also tells me that they will use the company funds to purchase large amounts of stock in price-lifiting volume

Common sense tells me that they will use corporate funds,not their own, to buy "undervalued(?) shares--

Common sense tells me that there is a period of time that renders them invisible to the "Diligent" investor--

So I ask, what passes for a foensic x-ray enaabling one to discern these various malparactices?these various flows, and their amounts? Proxies?

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: By the looks of today's market I suspect the rumours about a new governor of the fed might be a distant relative of Bela Lugosi might be true

How does one discern the various money flows so that an intelligent purchase long-short can be made?

Man, you must blow people's mind away during parties, if they still invite you.

seems like people prefer to invite straight joke tellers or loaded "friends".

I wish I could talk like you.

I would never want to talk like Shorty ... again anymore <_< ;) .

I am getting too old for that.

Archived