To crash or not to crash - this is the question

December Crash?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Change in the Wind – Professional Edition

November 18, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data weakened across the board on Wednesday. This could be a significant signal Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Interesting, I wonder how much traction the Dems will get on removing Timmy and others.

Its all talk and no action.

When does madame guillotine roll down Wall Street

And is Obama the modern Pimpernel...... Barak O'Pimpernel?

It was the best of times and the worst of times! Well maybe just the worst!

Interesting, I wonder how much traction the Dems will get on removing Timmy and others.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Muu0tNsw8.swf

How much? None.

By the way, the honorable "populist caucus" Rep. Peter Defazio is the one who is pushing the tax on the dollar amount of every trading transaction, whether you make money on the trade or not. He talks about helping small businesses, but will put all of us small traders out of business.

Archived