Closed Due To Lack of Interest

It's the biggest consensus opinion I have ever witnessed in 35+ years of trading markets. Because of "liquidity" the market will keep going up. Everyone and his brother is now a believer. Okay.

What happens next?

Probably for the next 6 mos at least... :ninja: Bearz will have to play both sides fer a while....KW and Madness are two of the best at this....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's the biggest consensus opinion I have ever witnessed in 35+ years of trading markets. Because of "liquidity" the market will keep going up. Everyone and his brother is now a believer. Okay.

What happens next?

Usually the exact opposite of consensus... When, of course, is the question. Waiting for the first guy to blink.

I think we're there, 2faas. Days, not weeks. What the trigger will be is the unknown, but it always is.

Can't under estimate the lure of the year end bonus for the fumble managers so I think that is probably enough to keep us chopping through the end of the year. Barring one of those pesky black swans, of course. But come Jan 2nd, well, that could be a humdinger.

Can't under estimate the lure of the year end bonus for the fumble managers so I think that is probably enough to keep us chopping through the end of the year. Barring one of those pesky black swans, of course. But come Jan 2nd, well, that could be a humdinger.

If they pull off black friday with " expected" traffic/sales... maybe we continue up...

If not...if it is obvious that black friday is a disaster ... we will have a correction ..or worse

jmvho

We've gotten so used to the present theme that we can't even envision actual Big Red Candlesticks anymore -- hence, I keep seeing these "well, maybe some more chop, but that's all" and "well, nothing major for another 6 months at least."

This isn't how it typically works, folks. This is the effects of hypnotizing propaganda for months.

But the jig is about up. Wake up.

What happens next?

The brokers who believe this typically are right for a while then end up having to deal with some LP freezing his clients cash when this bubble implodes...I saw brokers eat staggering losses in LP's I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole the last year.....I'd get solicited and delete the sheet before it hits the in box. then he spends the next year consoling the dippers that are "in it for the long haul"... he may be right for a while but no way will the dickweed sell....

The industry that I just left is evil....people do not "own" anything...they rent...and the person I sold my practice to is just looking for the next sale and will eventually lose all my clients.....I did it the right way and won but "lost my business" due to philosophical differences ...

I hear stuff like the " we can only go up broker" and cringe...

The brokers who believe this typically are right for a while then end up having to deal with some LP freezing his clients cash when this bubble implodes...I saw brokers eat staggering losses in LP's I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole the last year.....I'd get solicited and delete the sheet before it hits the in box. then he spends the next year consoling the dippers that are "in it for the long haul"... he may be right for a while but no way will the dickweed sell....

The industry that I just left is evil....people do not "own" anything...they rent...and the person I sold my practice to is just looking for the next sale and will eventually lose all my clients.....I did it the right way and won but "lost my business" due to philosophical differences ...

I hear stuff like the " we can only go up broker" and cringe...

LP?

We've gotten so used to the present theme that we can't even envision actual Big Red Candlesticks anymore -- hence, I keep seeing these "well, maybe some more chop, but that's all" and "well, nothing major for another 6 months at least."

This isn't how it typically works, folks. This is the effects of hypnotizing propaganda for months.

But the jig is about up. Wake up.

I concur. This is a potential inflection point.

Whether that potential is realized, well, we just have to listen to the market.

The rule is, the trend is the trend until it isn't. But it's completely foolish to extrapolate that for any period of time. The market can change on a dime when the conditions are right. This rally is driven by pure speculation, based on something that has nothing to do with anything other than it provides the players with free money- the US dollar carry trade. So they're all leveraged up on the same side of the boat in the "Buy Something Trade".

This will end in tears.

LP?

No .but they solicited me many times....don't want to get into it but it was an independent broker who's ass is gonna be tied up in arbitration for years....cleared there 14 years.....

Google Medical Capital and Reserve Funds and you'll find em. I'm happy and without stress so I won't drop names cause they are sheetheads poaching MER reps to get em to sell the next 7 % commission UIT....The industry has gone to sheet.....it's a whore's business....

Best thing that ever happened to me was telling the wrong person to eff off after LEH blew an O ring.....Since August I'm back in education and just doing my own stuff....

Archived