Where the Bull Ends

Of course, FED program ends at the end of march 2010 so maybe first big auction at April will give us an answer, who knows...

In my mind, the truth is found elsewhere. Gold went from 860 to 1105 last year. You can do a few subtractions and divisions and figure out what percentage of the doolar was monetized away. The direction (in vector terms) is indecipherable, but the smart money, in their purchasing of the barbarous relic, have leaked the magnitude to us.

In terms of the market, i.e., predicting the future, is the trend still our friend? The "inflate or die" order was given in November of 2008. I see no evidence that the order was rescinded. And while one head of the Hydra purports to be shutting down ($1.3T MBS purchase), we have a coincident announcement that Fannie and Freddie have unlimited funds to make unaccountable purchases.

It took a while for TPTB to create these slush funds, eliminate accounting, condition Congress, and compromise the new administration. But that is all done now. What would have been the next leg down can now be papered entirely over.

"Buy Stocks!!!"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Ho Ho Ho (thimk X Mass in Washington DC or some such)

Never at a loss for ideas in general (where oh where is the F of 2010, in specific ????),

your jickiss now Announces the Beginning of "The Great Bond Crisis of 2010."

got it? The Great bond Crisis of 2010 now is ready to step on to the Stage of da World, that ugly dis-functional World, the world of fantasy, where the SINGLE GREATEST RISK IS ACTUALLY GETTING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT, FOR THEN, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE TWO PERCENT WHO CAN ACTUALLY THINK, THEN, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED, INDEED, FOR THEN YOU WILL HAVE GOTTEN EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED, THEN ALL OF YOUR THINKING WILL HENCE FORWARD BE IN VAIN!

ugggg! the Vain Phoney-ness of it all, the horror! oh, the horror!

here is the Chart that Shows the 2% (or the 3%) the way to "The Great Bond Crisis of 2010."

ps If da Publick bot the Bonds, (as described at -0- Hedge and other spots) remember the key concept: "The Public Be Damned!"

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1261854942_thumb.png

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

if any here are thinking about buying a Brand New Car or Truck, you owe it to your self to read very carefully the linked article.

Granted, if a vehicle is under the Fuctory Warranty, maybe nothing matters to you at all, but if you intend to keep the vehicle beyond the Warranty Period, well

Suckers!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226/ap_on_...WdoLXRlY2h2ZWg-

jickiss is back!

vehicle beyond the Warranty Period, well

Suckers!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226/ap_on_...WdoLXRlY2h2ZWg-

Nothing new with that...

I used to work as a part-time mechanic and tow truck driver back in the late 70's in high school and afterwards to put myself through engineering school.

The level of electromechanical complication added to vehicles surpassed the incremental functional benefit many years ago

In essence adding complication for complications sake -- oh, and so they could charge more for the "great new technology"

If purchasing a car with the expectation on keeping it forever -- or a really long ass time (like me) -- simpler is always better. However, if you're a serial lessee, then it really doesn't matter.

In the 30 years that I have been driving, and the more than 20 different cars that I have owned, I have been fortunate to have been able to do all the repairs myself. From engine overhauls, brakes, suspension, front wheel drive, .... you name it, I done it. Although, admitidly most of the heavy lifting was done when I was buying things like old Nova's and Impala's to go back and forth to school.

Lastly, as far as I'm concerned the last "innovation" that was worth a damn was the addition of multiple built-in cupholders.

Any old timers remember these things?

M2-cup-holder.jpg

Looks like the government is preparing extra measures to prop the housing market, as they have removed the cap on the amount of money the Treasurey will provide to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Link here: Geithner Gives Housing Industry A Huge Christmas Present: Unlimited Fannie And Freddie Bailouts

Also, credit analcyst Edwart Pinto shares his theories behind the lifting of the bailout caps:

Link here: Here's The Secret Reason We Eliminated The Bailout Caps On Fannie And Freddie

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear TJ, indeed u be da Man. Thomas Jefferson was a fine example of somebody who could actually Do Something on the Farm (Estate, whatever) with his own hands, in addition to BSing about Politics and Founders Work and other, ahem, endeavours....

you proved that you are da Man when You installed the new roof on your parent's house earlier this year.

Question: did you/do you own a Corvette? your jickiss is thimking about a 2005....(dreaming??)

also, did you tell us what the F of 2010 will be?

Stoolville Expects....

tanks, TJ!

jickiss!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, I remember those. We use to use those to hold our dip cups when dipping snuff. A truly great innovation.

The the cheap plastic ones were classic....

In the hot sun they would lose all their rigidity and fall off the door....really bad news of you had a full drink in it at the time

....and in the winter the plastic would become brittle and they's just snap off

also, did you tell us what the F of 2010 will be?

Stoolville Expects....

tanks, TJ!

jickiss!!!!!!!

I think there will be many 100% 200% 300% .......movers and shakers in the first quarter of 2010 if you are playing in the junkyard

After Q1 though....well....um......we'll just have to see

Unfortunately no specific names.....just the myriad of garbagio ? stocks mentioned in IDS

The EZ, albeit less lucrative play would bee the 2X Ms Russell

Archived