The best the bears can do?

Since according to Doc's post "we the people" own a good chunk of AIG, now that Dubai is seemingly getting closer to default with people saying they will not agree to a standstill, how much is that going to cost the taxpayer from the CDSs that were possibly written by AIG and other entities we have ownership interests in?

Will this be more transfer of our wealth to Goldman Sachs who may own some of those CDSs?

Well, U know what they say about Government Sachs, that they are really smart people, very skilled at the things they do-- one of which is grabbing money from the taxpayers. It's really all GS's wealth anyway-- since they own our government. The taxpayers/voters are just here to pay the bills. Sort of like parenting a teenager. You have to pay the bills, but U may not have much control over what the kid does, expecially if the kid is a psychopath.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The consensus among researchers is that psychopathy stems from a specific neurological disorder which is biological in origin and present from birth. It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#c...outconscience-9

What causes people to become psychopaths anyway? Are they just born with a screw loose?

They are born that way. Its not an absolute but a continuum. For example the best Surgeons tend to have a taste of psychopathy - their hands don't shake when cutting up someone.

Other personality features combine with degrees of psychopathy to get a world wide variety of types.

PS was forensic psychologist many decades ago.

The consensus among researchers is that psychopathy stems from a specific neurological disorder which is biological in origin and present from birth. It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#c...outconscience-9

And 40% of those become politicians, another 40% go into financial services, and the rest just resort to common criminality like murder, rape, armed robbery and assault.

All you have to do is pay attention to supply and demand.

Supply is dissapearing everywhere you look, while miner production is static.

Demand is growing everywhere you look.

Let's not confuse a top with the trends.

When you're talking about Craymericans pumping Crapple cause everyone needs multiple I-doodads to live, you're probably right in calling a top.

I think it is a mistake to ignore economic functions in favor of contrarian psychological indicators in gold's case.

Just like when ChIndia was going to use all the Earl in the world, supply was flat, and $147 was cheap.

post-2117-1259982238_thumb.png

I would like to see the 5 day yellow oscillator keep pressure on the market for Monday. The TurkeyNeck Trade was circumvented by this morning's news, though it did get started late Friday. Without that rally I wonder if we could of made it back down to retest the Dubai low at 1083. I have Doc's "launchpad" scenario still burning in the back of my mind. Bear's need a break to switch this up bias.

post-326-1259982311_thumb.png

TBT (short 20 year treasury) appears to have an open island bottom and Cue'd up.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1259981055.png

TLT Cue'd down for a sell, but needing to break swing lows

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1259981210.png

TBT,

Initial target of 48 was hit last month, next stop 50.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

The Dirty Hand is using the secret jickiss doolar-gold Indicator against the Gold longs and the doolar shorts. No tree grows straight to the sky.

As da Sheeple get crushed

Created Cash is being used to defend, for now the key 72 Zone.

When the USDX trades like a manipulated Bank Stock,

beware.

The secret jickiss doolar-gold Indicator will tell you when the doolar will plunge and Gold will zoom:

.45 is key....are the Glockman Glocks 45's???

anyway, take a close look at the marked .45 level, before you start to dong the doolar and short da Golds.

post-1911-1259984679_thumb.png

Archived