Happy Holiday Weak End Bears

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

again, for the Record, please take a good close analytical look at the latest piece on Real Estate written by, of course, Mr. Martin Armstrong, to be found at

http://www.scribd.com

This analysis says that Real Estate will be Weak to Down Big Time until 2033. There will be one move upwards, and to find when that happens, please go to http://www.scribd. com and read what Mr. Armstrong has written. your jickiss does not want to mis-quote any forecast that may be of great value.

again, for the Record, the Great and Goodly Mr. Doc, himself, gave the clearest indication of the Major Top in Real Estate that was ever posted in Plain Sight on the Web.

of course, Mr. Armstrong is in prison, unfortunately, this evening.

and

of course, The Great and Goodly Mr. Doc, himself, probably feels as trapped as do most of the posters here, if they are honest.

These are dangerous times, but, for sure, in the Analysis of Doc and Mr. Armstrong, the "Dubai-s" were caught by their Real Estate Dreams. Better to bet at the Track, sometimes, rather than to Own the Track, as enticing as Ownership can seem to be.

Perhaps the "Global Coastal Event" will put them permanently UNDER WATER, instead of merely underwater until 2050 or so, Money Wise. Mayhaps Mr. Donald Trump, himself, has been secretly advising the "Dubai-s" with regard to the best cool ways to BURN DA BOND HOLDERS. Who Knows!

jickiss!!!!!!!

My Tee Bills don't pay too much,

But I like 'em better than da Zombies.

My Dubai Bonds I loved so much

Until in the Market they Bombed Me.

Thimk!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

again, for the Record, please take a good close analytical look at the latest piece on Real Estate written by, of course, Mr. Martin Armstrong, to be found at

http://www.scribd.com

This analysis says that Real Estate will be Weak to Down Big Time until 2033. There will be one move upwards, and to find when that happens, please go to http://www.scribd. com and read what Mr. Armstrong has written. your jickiss does not want to mis-quote any forecast that may be of great value.

again, for the Record, the Great and Goodly Mr. Doc, himself, gave the clearest indication of the Major Top in Real Estate that was ever posted in Plain Sight on the Web.

of course, Mr. Armstrong is in prison, unfortunately, this evening.

and

of course, The Great and Goodly Mr. Doc, himself, probably feels as trapped as do most of the posters here, if they are honest.

These are dangerous times, but, for sure, in the Analysis of Doc and Mr. Armstrong, the "Dubai-s" were caught by their Real Estate Dreams. Better to bet at the Track, sometimes, rather than to Own the Track, as enticing as Ownership can seem to be.

Perhaps the "Global Coastal Event" will put them permanently UNDER WATER, instead of merely underwater until 2050 or so, Money Wise. Mayhaps Mr. Donald Trump, himself, has been secretly advising the "Dubai-s" with regard to the best cool ways to BURN DA BOND HOLDERS. Who Knows!

jickiss!!!!!!!

My Tee Bills don't pay too much,

But I like 'em better than da Zombies.

My Dubai Bonds I loved so much

Until in the Market they Bombed Me.

Thimk!

Dear Jickiss: Always love your writings--- but neither link to Armstrong works---what am I missing? THANKS!!!!!!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

in re http://www.scribd.com

this is one of those free "areas" where items can be posted. All you do is you pick a user name, (ideally one that you will recall Forever) and then you pick a password, (again, one easy to remember forever), then you write them both on the wall so that you will not forget them, until you have made several millions in da Market, and then, they will not matter when you Re-model)

and then, you join http://www.scribd.com it is free. They have plenty of free stuff in there, who knows how much?

and then, you search for "Real Estate by Martin Armstrong" in the box on the right at the top and you will find all of his various Writings, including the one on Real Estate. Once you get to the particular document that you seek, It will ask you if you want to SAVE THE DOCUMENT, and you have choices, such as adobe, txt, etc. make a choice, then save to, for instance, your desktop, and you will have it forever, to read, to print, to send, etc..that is until your disk fails, but you have backup, no?

hope this helps, and there are probably other ways to get the "Real Estate" piece by Armstrong, but the above will work.

jickiss!!!!!!!

makes you wonder what the architects inspiration was for this "thing"

I do believe it must have been inspired by the orgasm of the date palm, dates being a staple for bedouins, right hand only, please. Now, however, abba doobie boobie bankers and sheiks, with the failure of their monumental building fiasco of ludicrous adolescent fantasies, will have satan's own time getting a date with anyone or thing but their own palms. :lol:

20380_dubai_towers.jpg

Dear Jickiss: Always love your writings--- but neither link to Armstrong works---what am I missing? THANKS!!!!!!

Didn't find the article on RE but by using the search box found this by Armstrong 1 month ago, there:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21767800/Is-Amer...r-Goldman-Sachs

It's done as a slide show. You can press a slide show button to go to the next slide and a zoom button to make the print larger.

Here's the party line:

"Stores were encouraged that shoppers appeared to be a little freer with their spending. Best Buy, Sears Holdings Corp. and Mall of America, as well as mall operators Taubman Centers and Simon Property Group, offered signs people were buying more than last year...... [bestBuy store manager] said shoppers were filling their baskets with more items than a year ago, when they were shellshocked after the financial meltdown. The biggest draws were laptops, TVs and GPS systems, he said."

So that will be the excuse if they decide Monday's a good day to die.... if you're a bear.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Signs-of-lif...set=&ccode=

Lunatics. They shop just because "they feel like shopping".

Two years ago I've purchased my only TV, well, it was a 52" flat panel. The trucker guy who brought it in said he has 5 plat panels at home.

Great.

Story on Nightline about a shopaholic who is $280,000 in debt. They think that's a lot, since she "only" makes $100,000 a year....

as a parole officer.

Where's Shorty with the righteous outrage. 100K a year, to sit in an office? Why is a parole officer paid more than twice as much as the average teacher in Minnesota?

addition: now she's in a store where she buys women's suits -- for two effing thousand dollars.

I gotta say, they do look nice on her.

:P

Lunatics. They shop just because "they feel like shopping".

Two years ago I've purchased my only TV, well, it was a 52" flat panel. The trucker guy who brought it in said he has 5 plat panels at home.

Geeze. I do have 2 TVs. Both 19" and cost about $229 apiece.

Why pay more? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excerpts from the Oct. 30th piece by Armstrong about Goldman and the Fed:

"The Fed should lose its consumer protection authority for it does not protect them anyway...The Fed should be relieved of any pretense that it has some sort of duty to fight inflation...It was supposed to protect capital flow and the supervisory power over banks was to smooth out the bumps. That's it! Where did all this other stuff come from anyway?"

"We have to stop borrowing money. Face the bloody facts."

"It was a mistake to allow Goldman to become a bank taking deposits with FDIC insurance... To now allow an investment bank to use depositor money for trading is insane."

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Hey: "duh, uh, duhhh, like, I ran Gold..., what za name?... anyway, I'm gonna tell you dudes all the answers by, duhh, yeah, Christmas!!!!"

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/11/g...to_find_an.html

sooo, just hurry up and Wait for all to be revealed...

Trader Joe, mark your joisey calendar, please!

jickiss!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Jickiss, for the site with the Armstrong articles on RE and Goldman & the Fed.

Excerpt from the RE one (url is above-- Thanks, Howard.)

"We will begin to see a decline resume next year in 2010... low in 2012...There may be an inflationary rally into 2015 but the focus will still be the more liquid assets such as stocks and gold.

...the major problem with RE is...taxation...it is highly questionable whether there is any true net profit after taxes and inflation to further the wealth of the nation"

Has Armstrong been reading Doc and Shorty on the Stool from prison?

Or is this a case of Great Minds Thimk Alike?

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, for sure,

there really have been many vitally important "Market and Investment concepts" that were introduced here before they were Repeated by the more Mainstream "Thimkers."

The very best Example, (yeah, Doc will be poed, maybe) was when M%$#& M&%$ said that Weimar would come. He was right, and, (other than Mr. Sinclair), (maybe) he Beat the Drum First. B4 was one of the First to recommend GG. right here. Shorty has been RIGHT so many times that he should just re-write most of the Finance and Econ text Books, and they should be rammed down the thoats of all the Ph dees that work for da Feed. Machine Head and others were right on in their early attacks upon the sacred personages behind the CB thrones. many others could be cited....alas.

but with many concepts now ruled to be "Off Limits,"

the number of important new ideas that could be and ought to be introduced here will, of needs be, decline as the connections between Markets and Finance become more and more Politically Dictated. Politics, NOT Economics, is the Master Science of Planet Earth. Proof???? You say you want PROOF? easy. Mr. Armstrong is in prison tonight, no? Mr. Armstrong did -0- wrong or un-lawful. contempt. or rather, he committed contempt. get it??? thimk!, but do not thimk with contempt or with hate. That you all Thimk Wisely, or not at all, is the Great Hope of your jickiss.

this need will continue until the Bitter End is Reached.

These are Dangerous Times

jickiss!!!!!!!

Archived