World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Cagey cavorting

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS PRECIOUS METALS PRO Gold Flashes Warning Signals To Traders by Lee Adler •  April 25, 2016

The 9-12 month cycle projection for the cycle high dropped back to a level already hit.

LIQUIDITY TRADER PRO COMPLETEMACRO LIQUIDITY PRO TRADER Bank Loans and Deposits Soar in US, Stall In Europe, Thanks To EuroNIRP by Lee Adler •  April 22, 2016

Nothing has changed since the last update. US Bank Deposits and Loans are soaring as capital flees NIRP in Europe.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILYMARKET UPDATE PRO WEEKLY EDITION Cycle Screens Cumulative Line Exceeds December High by Lee Adler •  April 22, 2016

Cycle screening data weakened on Friday but the cumulative line surpassed the December peak. That is significant.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILYMARKET UPDATE PRO WEEKLY EDITION Market Rebounds From Key Trendline by Lee Adler •  April 22, 2016

The market rebounded after testing the lower limit of the uptrend channel on Friday.

LIQUIDITY TRADER PRO COMPLETEUS FEDERAL REVENUES PRO TRADER WEEKLY REPORT Withholding Tax Collections Heat Up, May Spur Fed by Lee Adler •  April 22, 2016

Real time withholding tax collections accelerated this week. The nominal annual growth rate rose to +4.7%. This has reached the limit of the downtrend in these collections over the past 7 months.

LATEST NEWS AND OPINION MUST READ Kuroda, The Caretaker? The Tokyo Whale Is Quietly Buying Up Huge Stakes in Japan Inc. by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 25, 2016

tokyowhale-480x235.png

The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has been propping up Japanese stocks through its voracious appetite for exchange traded funds (ETFs). (Bloomberg) — They may not realize it yet, but Japan Inc.’s executives are increasingly working for a shareholder unlike any other: the nation’s money-printing central bank. While the Bank of Japan’s name is nowhere to […]b.gif?host=confoundedinterest23.wordpres

FAST FACTSWALL STREET EXAMINER EXCLUSIVES Get It While You Can- CEOs Use Corporate Borrowing To Pay Themselves by Lee Adler •  April 24, 2016
Capture-480x363.png

For more, subscribe and see Bank Loans and Deposits Soar in US, Stall In Europe, Thanks To EuroNIRP

MUST READ Silicon Valley Blues Go Into a Sax Solo… by Constantin Gurdgiev •  April 24, 2016

In recent weeks, I have been covering growing evidence of pressures in the ICT sector bubble (the Silicon valley blues of shrinking VC valuations and funding).

MUST READ The Lemmings Of Wall Street by David Stockman •  April 23, 2016
fredgraph-480x430.png

I mistakenly took Squawk Box off mute this morning. It was just in time to hear one of the regular anchors—–the one who makes Joe Kernen sound slightly insightful by comparison——forecast a pick-up in global growth on the grounds that “China is recovering”. Yes, the credit intoxicated land of the Red Ponzi just tied one on for the record books. During Q1 it generated new debt…

MUST READ Doug Noland’s Credit Bubble Bulletin: More on China by Doug Noland •  April 23, 2016

Let’s return to last week’s theme of China as the “marginal source of global Credit and liquidity” for a runaway global Bubble that has been pierced at the periphery. It is difficult for my thoughts not to return to the analogy of the matador’s sword initially piercing bull flesh.

MUST READ Fighting Bullish Spin With Data And Analysis by Jesse Felder •  April 22, 2016
Untitled-480x396.png

I came across a blog post today over at Dash of Insight. Normally, I enjoy checking in with Jeff’s thoughts here and there but today I have to take issue with something. In “expensive misconceptions,” he likens a chart of John Hussman’s with things like the Baltic Dry Index and the Hindenburg Omen ultimately concluding […]

MUST READ Dr. Allan Meltzer’s “Federal Reserve Failures” – Presentation at National Association of Realtors by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 22, 2016
fedsp500aa-480x341.png

Today, I had the privilege of attending a fantastic seminar at the headquarters of the National Association of Realtors by Carnegie-Mellon University economist Dr. Allan Meltzer. The topic? The Federal Reserve and Housing. Here are portions of his speech. Federal Reserve Failures By Allan H. Meltzer Recently, Stanford Professor John Taylor and I circulated a […]b.gif?host=confoundedinterest23.wordpres

MUST READ Godzilla Attacks! Yen Falls Most in 17 Months as BOJ Considers More Negative Rates by Anthony B. Sanders •  April 22, 2016
yendd-480x270.png

Bank of Japan is considering helping banks to lend by offering a negative rate. On some loans, that is! (Bloomberg) —

MUST READ China’s Still Taking the Easy — Export-Led — Way to Growth by Alan Tonelson •  April 22, 2016

China has confounded the rosy post-crisis scenario. According to the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), although the world economy and trade flows remain weak, China has coped by boosting its market share.

Archived