Met-a-mor-pho-sis

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from Alan Newmans article "Much of the "pressures of compliance" that are visible today have to do with what has become widely known as the "Greenspan Put." Can we deny that the Federal Reserve comprehends just how important the stock market has become? Can anyone fight against a central bank policy that is designed to promote stocks as an asset class? Of course, this is another controversial subject and none of us would like to admit that the market can be manipulated in any way, shape or form.....but it can....and it is.

"

I thought the reasoning that cnbs had as to the ramifications of this were amusing- either an extra 3 weeks vacation or more pay for the same time- I dunno what popped into everyone else's head, but the first thing that hit me was fewer employees required. Just one more piece to the puzzle of the "jobless recovery" scenario, which has to be absolutely the most moronic phrase I've ever heard.

Yeah, I like how thay had the productivity script all planned and prepared also. Yes, you will all be doubling your income every 7 years and even if you are only making 50k now, you will soon be making 100k and be able to afford a little more debt to do your shopping today. Nonstop bullhorning, cheerleading and spinning. The end must be close. <_< B)

+DJ US ISM Nov Non-Mfg Business Index 60.1 Vs Oct 64.7 

*DJ US ISM Nov Non-Mfg New Orders Index 60.1 Vs Oct 64.4 

*DJ US ISM Nov Non-Mfg Employment Index 54.9 Vs Oct 52.9 

*DJ US ISM Nov Non-Mfg Prices Index 58.0 Vs Oct 58.7 

Archived